UPS Store canned for being maskholes

vvv

That's the UPS way
Without question.

The division manager walked by my center the other day while I was talking to my sup about something and she looked at me and made a gesture as to put on/pull up a mask. Pretty much just smiled and laughed at her and finished my conversation and walked away.

When they clean every damn truck on our property is when I might consider wearing a mask. And even then who am I BS'ing!!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I'm gonna pass on that Wally man. Haven't used on in a year+ while on route and not gonna start now.....especially with the clowns now recommending to wear 2. That's funny stuff in that they change it up after a year.
Took them one year to come out and say we don't think one is enough protection....better double up.

Ummmm ya......no thanks. I'm good. :)
They keep moving the goalposts. Meanwhile they had the vaccine. They are releasing dna in their shorts over this.

Cowboy Mac

Rise up? Against who? We are heading towards being a third world country, Texas has no power, and you wanna take to the streets?
Rise up as in stand up for what you believe in. Stop the insanity that is mask wearing. I’m talking about if you don’t want to wear a mask you should be free not to.
“One has not only a legal, but a moral responsibility to obey just laws. Conversely, one has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.

Cowboy Mac

And by the way, Texas does have power. I only lost power for about 6 total hours this week. The water boils are being lifted as we speak. Some people do not have power or water on a small scale due to minor outages. The utility companies are working to get that fixed. There is an investigation into the energy dispatch and some questionable decisions made by their leaders.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
And by the way, Texas does have power. I only lost power for about 6 total hours this week. The water boils are being lifted as we speak. Some people do not have power or water on a small scale due to minor outages. The utility companies are working to get that fixed. There is an investigation into the energy dispatch and some questionable decisions made by their leaders.

I have no idea why people are pooping their pants about power outages, especially short term. I lose power for days on end every couple years. It happens in a lot of places. The fact that this became a political issue just shows how lame and desperate democrats are to assassinate the character of everyone they oppose.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

The TV must be putting out fake news again

Cowboy Mac

I have no idea why people are pooping their pants about power outages, especially short term. I lose power for days on end every couple years. It happens in a lot of places. The fact that this became a political issue just shows how lame and desperate democrats are to assassinate the character of everyone they oppose.
Exactly. That’s why they tried to change the subject from masks to power outages. Trying to make me sound less “credible”. When you can’t argue an actual point, start making fun of your opponent, or call them a racist or a bigot.

Cowboy Mac

Still thinking about seceding?
Let us know how it works out
You can’t even keep the power on by yourselves
I don’t think we could even do that legally. To me, it wouldn’t be worth starting a war over. Even if we could do it peacefully, I would need more info before I could vote for that. That’s what Kyle Biedermann, one of our state representatives from Fredericksburg is proposing: to form a state commission to decide what secession would look like and how it would work. Then the people of the state of Texas, once informed, would vote whether or not to secede.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I don’t think we could even do that legally. To me, it wouldn’t be worth starting a war over. Even if we could do it peacefully, I would need more info before I could vote for that. That’s what Kyle Biedermann, one of our state representatives from Fredericksburg is proposing: to form a state commission to decide what secession would look like and how it would work. Then the people of the state of Texas, once informed, would vote whether or not to secede.

Left wing media says you can't. Sorry, game over. Lol.

rod

Retired 22 years
What is the big deal. They should have the right to run their business their way and UPS has the right to pull the plug on them. That tree hugging couple (you just know they are) can get their mail at the post office. Anyone else think she looked pretty hot even with a mask?

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
What is the big deal. They should have the right to run their business their way and UPS has the right to pull the plug on them. That tree hugging couple (you just know they are) can get their mail at the post office. Anyone else think she looked pretty hot even with a mask?
Settle down

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Exactly. That’s why they tried to change the subject from masks to power outages. Trying to make me sound less “credible”. When you can’t argue an actual point, start making fun of your opponent, or call them a racist or a bigot.
I didn’t make fun of you. I was asking what your plan was? I personally beleive if you don’t want power, that’s your choice, fine by me.

over9five

Staff member
The mask thing is probably ridiculous but i put one on to respect the business owner. No need to put some of them in a jam for following a mandate.
This, me too. Business and property owners should have the right to have you wear a mask on their property.
But only an idiot would believe that a piece of cloth will stop a virus.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
This, me too. Business and property owners should have the right to have you wear a mask on their property.
But only an idiot would believe that a piece of cloth will stop a virus.

But why would businesses even think to force their customers and employees to do something that won't help anything? It's not about their right to do it, it is about them being forced to by the government, and about the government using private industry to enforce ludicrous "emergency" mandates. This is the very definition of tyranny. How about businesses should have the right not to enforce pointless mandates?