UPS Store canned for being maskholes

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I hate to say it but it's businesses allowing this nonsense to continue. We can end this any time we want, but you can't go anywhere without getting slapped in the face with a WEAR A MASK sign.

sailfish

Open your damn dining rooms. Stop enforcing masks. Take down the social distancing signs. Tell these governors to eat :censored2: and die. Things are starting to look like some kind of cyberpunk dystopia where it's considered hip and fashionable for everyone to be implanted with some kind of breathing apparatus or something.

I have been lurking

Tired hubrat
I hate to say it but it's businesses allowing this nonsense to continue. We can end this any time we want, but you can't go anywhere without getting slapped in the face with a WEAR A MASK sign.
Come here, our politicians aren't enforcing them

sailfish

Come here, our politicians aren't enforcing them
The inspectors need run out of town. friend* them. This "just doing their job" sh* doesn't fly with me.

over9five

Staff member
I keep thinking of that meme that shows a virologist in all his gear. Do you suppose they're all just wearing cloth masks now? Must be nice to know you don't need that hazmat astronaut outfit anymore now that a cloth mask is enough...

WeAreAllGoingToMakeIt

I still like my plastic bag idea.

>Not wearing your Coronavirus Suit to work

Not gonna make it....

im-191820.jpeg.jpeg

vvv

Right along that strip are restaurants filled with people not wearing masks.
Total joke. In the meantime what happened to UPS "making sure" the inside of our trucks are wiped down and sanitary. And let's not even get into the never ending piss bottles still present.
But hey.....make sure you enforce compliance at this store.

What an asinine society we've become.