UPS store pickup

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Twice as long to pickup the store by scanning packages?? Please.

When loading up a 4 wheeler with packages, it takes an extra second to ensure all the labels are face up and then scan them as you build row upon row.

The missing pieces were done by a different driver, so I have never had an issue, not once. The pickup that I am talking about is a sweep, so there is no end of day at that point, so should I scan nothing and just enter in how many pieces I picked up? I would rather everyone involved (store, customer, and UPS) be able to see when it was picked up and that it was indeed taken into the system.

without an End Of Day I have 2 options. 1.) Scan Every single package, store processed or dropped off.
2.) Isolate and scan only the processed pieces but just throw in the RS oones.

You see, there is no good reason to choose option 2, unless I want to prevent the store from staying open late. LOL

Grab and go.

menotyou

bella amicizia
Twice as long to pickup the store by scanning packages?? Please.

When loading up a 4 wheeler with packages, it takes an extra second to ensure all the labels are face up and then scan them as you build row upon row.

The missing pieces were done by a different driver, so I have never had an issue, not once. The pickup that I am talking about is a sweep, so there is no end of day at that point, so should I scan nothing and just enter in how many pieces I picked up? I would rather everyone involved (store, customer, and UPS) be able to see when it was picked up and that it was indeed taken into the system.

without an End Of Day I have 2 options. 1.) Scan Every single package, store processed or dropped off.
2.) Isolate and scan only the processed pieces but just throw in the RS oones.

You see, there is no good reason to choose option 2, unless I want to prevent the store from staying open late. LOL
Scan? Uh-oh. Oops. Hehehehehe