Ups sucks (dot) net

AsweetGirl

Is No Longer Affiliated With UPS
Ok so I am really shocked that this website exists!

I was googling info about UPS
- we had some type of important boss man in our building, I met him last week and seen him again today.
My problem- I don't remember what his name is or what his position is.
He sort of looked like an undercover boss dude, so if that's the case I'd make sure to tell him my family struggles and not brush it off like I did when he asked me last week.
I was told last week that he was just promoted to the position.
None the less, I googled UPS and then used the search option to filter everything recently posted within the last month. Thinking I would see something about this important person, or even his promotion etc. but instead I find a horrible website. And I'm not sure if this is a well known site or not, but there was something posted 10 hours ago regarding browncafe.

Is this something normal that just gets ignored? Or is "UPS sucks . Net" something that we should worry about.
I hope there's a position that monitors and tries to fix problems and contain the bad publicity to minimum.

I can't be the only one who likes working here.
Is someone doing something about bad publicity?

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Just another out of touch upper management shmuck who thinks he's important because of his job title. DON'T tell them ANYTHING about your personal life or family struggles.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Ok so I am really shocked that this website exists!

I was googling info about UPS
- we had some type of important boss man in our building, I met him last week and seen him again today.
My problem- I don't remember what his name is or what his position is.
He sort of looked like an undercover boss dude, so if that's the case I'd make sure to tell him my family struggles and not brush it off like I did when he asked me last week.
I was told last week that he was just promoted to the position.
None the less, I googled UPS and then used the search option to filter everything recently posted within the last month. Thinking I would see something about this important person, or even his promotion etc. but instead I find a horrible website. And I'm not sure if this is a well known site or not, but there was something posted 10 hours ago regarding browncafe.

Is this something normal that just gets ignored? Or is "UPS sucks . Net" something that we should worry about.
I hope there's a position that monitors and tries to fix problems and contain the bad publicity to minimum.

I can't be the only one who likes working here.
Is someone doing something about bad publicity?

You need to thicken your skin if that bothers you.

AsweetGirl

You need to thicken your skin if that bothers you.

Thanks for the advice.
I'm no snowflake.
I just think of the company as my own, not arrogantly but more like it's family.

If complaints are legit, than I'm one to apologize, admit there's an issue and how it's unacceptable, apologize again and promise a solution or inform the customer that those higher up are working on a solution, so it won't happen again.
Just to make the customer happy and to help business thrive.

If complaints are fake or exaggerated, I'd make sure that it was mentioned. And that the person receives no excitement or thrill from posting false accusations trying to stir up something.

AsweetGirl

Just whiny customers (consignees. are they even customers technically?) bitching. Nothing new to see here.

Yeah, I was concerned because someone like literally repeated something I had mentioned just yesterday, in the thread that I said people who aren't employed shouldn't have access to read all the posts on here.

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
Thanks for the advice.
I'm no snowflake.
I just think of the company as my own, not arrogantly but more like it's family.

If complaints are legit, than I'm one to apologize, admit there's an issue and how it's unacceptable, apologize again and promise a solution or inform the customer that those higher up are working on a solution, so it won't happen again.
Just to make the customer happy and to help business thrive.

If complaints are fake or exaggerated, I'd make sure that it was mentioned. And that the person receives no excitement or thrill from posting false accusations trying to stir up something.
I predict you'll be in management by Halloween.

AsweetGirl

Just another out of touch upper management shmuck who thinks he's important because of his job title. DON'T tell them ANYTHING about your personal life or family struggles.

I didn't lol. I said I'm good, yes I have a family and then I awkwardly stood there, "blocked" in the package car until he was done asking questions so I could continue to pre load haha. This was on my first day working too.
But he was genuinely caring and sincere, (I can tell when people are fake for the most part) which is why thanking back on it I'm like shoot if he's under cover I blew my chance haha.

upschuck

I didn't lol. I said I'm good, yes I have a family and then I awkwardly stood there, "blocked" in the package car until he was done asking questions so I could continue to pre load haha. This was on my first day working too.
But he was genuinely caring and sincere, (I can tell when people are fake for the most part) which is why thanking back on it I'm like shoot if he's under cover I blew my chance haha.
UPSer's has the promotions that have recently happened.

AsweetGirl

UPSer's has the promotions that have recently happened.

Yes thank you. I read through all of that and couldn't find what I was looking for.
And I was especially confused when I selected a "Northern region something" and it was regarding California haha.