UPS Sweater

tunemixer

I'm looking for a UPS sweater. I had one for several years. I had to get rid of it a couple of years ago. It was full of holes. I cannot seem to find one through any of our suppliers. I need an Xtra large. Anybody got one they want to sell?
You can contact me at [email protected]

Cementups

Box Monkey
they don't offoer them anymore. Best you can do is find something similar at a sporting goods store and have a embroidery shop put a logo on it for you.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Most of our drivers have gone to the hooded sweatshirts, either through the catalog or through one of our local vendors. I personally prefer the sweater and wish that they still offered it as I would get one.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I have someone in my Center that wears a new looking sweater. It looks official, like it came out of some accessory catalog I am not aware of. I didn't notice it on the official uniform order form last night.

On another note, I noticed two styles of shorts. One has a seven inch inseam and the other has a ten. I ordered a wide brim hat for myself. The ones we are getting look different than the ones posted in here. They are made in China with no manufacturer name on the tag, so I guess they are Twin Hill.

User Name

Only 230 Today?? lol
I know of a feeder driver that wears one that is like seven years old, he might have been able to fit into it then but now just half of his belly is sticking out the bottom....lol...

pkg handler

i have this one .. its a high quality grey sweatshirt with the ups logo on it i wear it over my burgundy or black supe shirt ..hubs get cold in the winter :)

pkg handler

same thing but no zip up ..just a sweater

248748GRHBUYL0328436K1001LSC.jpg

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Most of our drivers have gone to the hooded sweatshirts, either through the catalog or through one of our local vendors. I personally prefer the sweater and wish that they still offered it as I would get one.

Funny, somehow I picture you wearing an argyle sweater, smoking a pipe and seated in your lazy boy, reading a book next to the fireplace. Am I not dead on, upstate? Isn't this the picture of your day off?

Not busting on you, btw, just an observation.

I know of a feeder driver that wears one that is like seven years old, he might have been able to fit into it then but now just half of his belly is sticking out the bottom....lol...

Gee,another feeder driver joke. A bit stale but I`ll try and remember how funny it is when I`m toasty warm at home and your out till 9 pm humping packages. Lol,just a little package car driver-peak joke.:happy2:

notjrguy

army navy store has the nice sweaters with patches on shoulders and elbows. I think they are called commando sweaters just like ups ones used to be get someone to sew logo on it.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Funny, somehow I picture you wearing an argyle sweater, smoking a pipe and seated in your lazy boy, reading a book next to the fireplace. Am I not dead on, upstate? Isn't this the picture of your day off?

Not busting on you, btw, just an observation.

You got me!! I guess we all can't be desperately trying to hang on to our youth by running 1/2 marathons and riding our bike to work. Oh, I left out the "taking pictures of myself every 5 seconds" part. J/K (sort of)

SFBayUPSer

Hey guys, I know it sounds like your looking for official workwear, but im a package handler so we don't have any uniform requirements so I just bought a couple items from TheUpstop.com. Its an Ebay store, but the hats and jacket I bought are very nice. The guy who runs it name is Michael. He will take good care of you. I used paypal, very secure and the shipping (while USPS) was still super fast! :)

tunemixer

Looks like I am all set guys. Thanks for all your help.The Brown Cafe come through.But I didn't have any dought it wouldn't.

Cementups

Box Monkey
if you bought from theupstop.com, then you got ripped off. Being an employee, we can get all of that stuff so much cheaper through UPSers.com

Catatonic

Nine Lives
if you bought from theupstop.com, then you got ripped off. Being an employee, we can get all of that stuff so much cheaper through UPSers.com

I don't know which is cheaper (both are expensive to me) but nothing appears to be UPS Official Driver uniform stuff, just casual wear.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
You got me!! I guess we all can't be desperately trying to hang on to our youth by running 1/2 marathons and riding our bike to work. Oh, I left out the "taking pictures of myself every 5 seconds" part. J/K (sort of)

Now you've got me! So that being said, I am the official UPS, Sweater.

SFBayUPSer

I don't have access yet to UPSers.com, and I thought $5 for a hat shipped was a great deal? Can't wait to see what UPSers.com saves me :)