UPS taking huge leaps in order to protect its airport employees!

I would just like to say how impressed I am with how well this latest threat is being addressed by UPS. These fully equipped virus fighting stations practically popped up overnight at the airport!
0XTsIxq.jpg

ph155I9.jpg

Thanks UPS! Glad to know how much you care about your employees!

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Is that for Feeder drivers to wipe their ass so they don't have to go into the bathrooms?
No, this is either a Cheeto hand washing stations for preloaders, no need for the trash can as my 8000 shelf seems to have sufficed for years. Or this is the feeder buffalo wing sauce wipe station for their multiple chins as moist towelettes are in short supply.

Hadjabear

No, this is either a Cheeto hand washing stations for preloaders, no need for the trash can as my 8000 shelf seems to have sufficed for years. Or this is the feeder buffalo wing sauce wipe station for their multiple chins as moist towelettes are in short supply.
Im offended you think us feeder drivers would wipe off and waste perfectly good sauce that could be used for 2nd lunch

specter208

I would just like to say how impressed I am with how well this latest threat is being addressed by UPS. These fully equipped virus fighting stations practically popped up overnight at the airport!
0XTsIxq.jpg

ph155I9.jpg

Thanks UPS! Glad to know how much you care about your employees!
Do you care about UPS though?