UPS/Teamster propaganda texts

Time for change

Union is in bed with the company, wake up people. Do not fall for the lower pay for weekend work. It should be higher pay on weekends! The continued war on long term part timers has got to stop. Vote no on this disaster contract. This union is corrupt.

Indecisi0n

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

twoweeled

Union is in bed with the company, wake up people. Do not fall for the lower pay for weekend work. It should be higher pay on weekends! The continued war on long term part timers has got to stop. Vote no on this disaster contract. This union is corrupt.
No doubt. Don't you get the feeling, the Union and the company are working to get the minimum passed us? I just don't get the feeling they are couped up in a room fighting.
Do you?

“this National offer is the richest private sector contract ever negotiated in the history of this country.”

gman042

Been around the block a few times
I was talking to our local BA about an unrelated topic and then I decided to ask her about what she had heard about the negotiations.
She said some things that gave me pause and made me wonder whose interests were being represented in these contract talks.
She said things like...
The union wants UPS to be able to stay in business when the business is changing.
The hybrid driver is to relieve the forced overtime issue and may make any overtime obsolete.
Not liking the direction this contract is going