UPS To Release First-Quarter 2021 Results On Tuesday, April 27, 2021

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
UPS Chief Executive Officer Carol Tomé and Chief Financial Officer Brian Newman will lead an investor conference call.

UPS (NYSE:UPS) will announce its 2021 first-quarter results on April 27, 2021, at approximately 6:00 a.m. Eastern Time.

At 8:30 a.m. ET, UPS Chief Executive Officer Carol Tomé and Chief Financial Officer Brian Newman will lead an investor conference call to discuss the results. This call will be open to the public via a live webcast.

rod

Retired 22 years
If it's good--Carol will want more
If it's bad-- Carol will want more

That is all you need to know.

Karma...

as ceo carols priority is to create value for shareholders. there are many indices and components of doing that.....if you want to make money its best to invest...long term investing will be more lucrative that contracts where the so-called raises may almost but do not match inflation........ive yet to see any union stock listed ........live and learn.

Karma...

I may be wrong but isn't there a bill coming up that includes doing away with all Right to Work States ?....I read that the voting will be next week......That would be great news for ups if it forces fedex and amazon to unionize...that would level the playing field to a certain extent....

I may be wrong but isn't there a bill coming up that includes doing away with all Right to Work States ?....I read that the voting will be next week......That would be great news for ups if it forces fedex and amazon to unionize...that would level the playing field to a certain extent....
A right to work state does not force a company to have a union. I write the work state gives an employee who happens to be covered by the union the option not to join the union.