UPS to require vaccines for returning office workers

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
@bdmiz Here's your chance to say im full of * again lol below was my last post in relation to you saying i was full of * lol.. I just wanted to wait for some other idiot to release the details to the press and that ALWAYS happens lol.. Anyhow, what does the crow taste like bud? I keep my promises lol..

"lol, im going to just copy this and save it for a rainy day. I'm looking at the *ing email man. Why in the * would i come to this silly ass site to *ing lie to other UPSers lol? Do you honestly think I care to put that much energy into just telling you "hey UPS CORP sent a *ing email that states vaccines are required by Oct1st or you're terminated!" as if the email didnt really happen? As of right now its limited to Corp buildings by location but the verbiage states "if you likely come in contact with anyone in your job description you are required to be vaccinated".."
Someone needs a cranberry juice

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
lol you don't think we're going to raise enough hell at corp because you don't have to get it? * son, be prepared that UPS catches enough hell for this choice that it trickles down ;) You aren't invisible buddy. Its on its way :D

You better hope that protection money you pay to work at UPS is enough to prevent it from happening or you better start firing off those grievances lol..
Yea the company as no employees now to load trucks or drive, i am sure a vaccine mandate is going to get them in the door

PCM Troll

None of what you said makes any sense. I love how "front line workers" think office people are not needed. Do you ever have to make a call to your cable company? How about when your electricity goes out--do you call a line man? Do you enjoy dealing with people you can't understand who can only read from a script? Our customers don't.

And how would they get people to work for less money when they can't keep people for the pay they offer now?
it's obvious that YOU don't know what corporate office employees do. The work you described in your post is done by people who are considered bottom of the barrel in the company.

Non sequitur

lol you don't think we're going to raise enough hell at corp because you don't have to get it? * son, be prepared that UPS catches enough hell for this choice that it trickles down ;) You aren't invisible buddy. Its on its way :D

You better hope that protection money you pay to work at UPS is enough to prevent it from happening or you better start firing off those grievances lol..
A very sick mind indeed. To rejoice in the injury of another is pathetic.