UPS truck stuck in the snow

L

Levisjeanbulge

This past winter we had a heavy snow and I was looking outside the second floor window of my house in my Levi's watching a UPS truck stuck in the deep snow, I watched for about fifteen minutes and noticed the back wheels were digging deeper into snow and the front wheels were just moving back and forth and just bouncing on the uneven snow as the driver tried rocking it out. I went outside and offered to help push, But the driver refused, All I could do is go back inside and continue to watch wondering why he refused my help.

PT Car Washer

This past winter we had a heavy snow and I was looking outside the second floor window of my house in my Levi's watching a UPS truck stuck in the deep snow, I watched for about fifteen minutes and noticed the back wheels were digging deeper into snow and the front wheels were just moving back and forth and just bouncing on the uneven snow as the driver tried rocking it out. I went outside and offered to help push, But the driver refused, All I could do is go back inside and continue to watch wondering why he refused my help.
Do you really think you could push a 12,000 lb truck stuck in deep snow?

ManInBrown

Probably for the best anyway. You might have missed some cnn breaking news.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
And now you have the 501 blues