UPS tuition assistance question

BrownNinjaz

Hello upsers,

I've been using tuition assistance for a while, but now I get very less from financial aids so I was approved for 3,400 from tuition assistance because I was approved way less for last semester and I am supposed to get 5,250 yearly and the cap is 2,400 each semester

My question is, is it actually possible to get more than the cap (5,250) if you got less money for the last semester? I don't want my hopes up if thats not possible.

I never get above 2,000 because of financials. Since I no long get financial aids, I can now get full amount from tuition assistance

Thanks!!!

Eduardo

BrownNinjaz

Yeah, that's true, but the max is 5,250 annually, so maybe they are being nice? I will find out once I finish with this semester

I am just wondering if anyone experienced this before where they got more than the cap.

BrownNinjaz

Also, if the cap is 2,600 then I should be approved for that amount. I used to always get approved for 2,600, but this is new to me.

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
If the cap is 2400 a semester that is what you get. You can take summer classes to get up to the max
There is also a lifetime max. So dont waste it on basket weaving. Get your degree and get out