ups tuition assistant with a pell grant question

fightingthegoodfight

Well if they did...my tuition is less than 2K and my pell grant will cover the cost...but do you think I can still get the reimbursment from UPS? Will UPS know that I used grant money instead of out of pocket money? Or do i just submit the tuition bill and they will reimburse the said amount?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Well if they did...my tuition is less than 2K and my pell grant will cover the cost...but do you think I can still get the reimbursment from UPS? Will UPS know that I used grant money instead of out of pocket money? Or do i just submit the tuition bill and they will reimburse the said amount?
You should sell drugs for a living.................criminal mind!!

UPSGUY72

I would think you would have to prove you paid something in order to get reimbursed. Meaning you have to have receipts.

fightingthegoodfight

Yea but it shouldnt be UPS's business if i got a grant or not right? If you work for UPS and your on food stamps they dont pay you less so they should still reimburse you for the tuition because either way you did pay for it whether grant money or not, the still money got taken out of your personal bank account.

But i dont think they have the tuition assistance program where i live...i was denied entry to the website due to ineligibilty so i have to make some calls to HR

Has anybody ever heard of certain regions/districts opt-ing out of this assistance program?

H

htown0721

If your school was paid for by the Pell grant than no you did NOT pay for school, therefore, you should not be eligible for tuition assistance because you do NOT need it.