UPS Union Song Cassette Tape From 1996 (Teamsters)

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I have an older copy.
During the strike of 1997, I had it on my answering machine.
Sure cut down on the calls from telemarketers.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
What did that strike produce other than unemployment?
It prolonged the end of unions for a few years. Now with all these anti union people and republicans we can look forward to the days of stagnant wages, expensive healthcare and no pensions. Wait, seems we're there.

Redtag

Part on order, ok to drive
What did that strike produce other than unemployment?

I was not around for the strike but just doing some reading on it and it is widely considered a total victory for the union. So it seems to me it was productive.

Yes we did !
And back then , at least the members voted !!!!!! Unlike this time around ! :(

You guys had the balls to strike. Sadly, in this political climate I don’t think that could happen again.

Faceplanted

Careful he has millions in bitcoin. Also has a bottle of Titos the finest vodka ever made. :)
Looks guys! It’s me 542...I’m a parrot. I just keep saying the same thing as do a couple of my Internet forum butt buddy’s about faceplanted.

You guys are so cool! I’m sure your browncafe gang will continue to grow, and your jokes will get even more cringe and lame. I’m embarrassed for you and you crew. It’s sad honestly.

542thruNthru

Looks guys! It’s me 542...I’m a parrot. I just keep saying the same thing as do a couple of my Internet forum butt buddy’s about faceplanted.

You guys are so cool! I’m sure your browncafe gang will continue to grow, and your jokes will get even more cringe and lame. I’m embarrassed for you and you crew. It’s sad honestly.

7NNe.gif