UPS vacation

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
They want everything without paying their dues. This generation has a different work ethic with no idea how we got this far. Its the senior drivers that set the foundation as it crumbles with too much technology decreasing the service level and the lack of decent training and equipment including package cars. Not to mention common sense and knowledge which set the wheels in motion for a successful company . Take that away, good luck with the micromanaging and rookies with too much work that is controlled by Orion ,another failed software due to not listening to the drivers to create a dol that's totally in the wrong order along with dispatching 5 different inconsistent daily plans.

By The Book

They want everything without paying their dues. This generation has a different work ethic with no idea how we got this far. Its the senior drivers that set the foundation as it crumbles with too much technology decreasing the service level and the lack of decent training and equipment including package cars. Not to mention common sense and knowledge which set the wheels in motion for a successful company . Take that away, good luck with the micromanaging and rookies with too much work that is controlled by Orion ,another failed software due to not listening to the drivers to create a dol that's totally in the wrong order along with dispatching 5 different inconsistent daily plans.
On point! I think UPS is trying to many new things in a short amount of time without proper planning and communication. We still need the customer people!

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
It's all about me, to this generation. You are witnessing the "Wussification of America".
Apparently...how did anyone ever manage to get a seasonal job before the days of the internet when they could ask 100 questions before even getting the job? :rolleyes2:

upsbeernut

Old School, lie, alcohol, beg. Also, go way, way down the ladder of attractiveness.

Begging really works the best. It's the "Florence Nightingale" reaction.
And stay late at the local disco or bar along with hopping from one to another narrowing down the options. No one liked to go home alone in those days. I take that back, I did several times.

upsbeernut

Disco? lol
Listen Thursday night was ladies night and they get in first with men at 9pm. The ladies tables lined the entrance as we came in all eyes on were on us as they been drinking their quarter drinks for two hours. Oh yes its ladies night what a night.