UPS Website for Employees?

jkd3dawg

Life's Tough so Suck it up
I just got off training this week and I went on the road with a supervisor. Picked up a lot of useful knowledge. I wanted to study the diad more and make sure I'm all squared away before I return next week. Does anyone know the website for all employees and how I can study any tutorials they have?

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
I just got off training this week and I went on the road with a supervisor. Picked up a lot of useful knowledge. I wanted to study the diad more and make sure I'm all squared away before I return next week. Does anyone know the website for all employees and how I can study any tutorials they have?

Unless you can get your sup to loan you the DIAD training cd, the best way is hands on only.

jkd3dawg

I tried going to upsers .... I put in my employee id # and the password I created while in training, and it is saying invalid. So frustrating. Where on browncaf?

Future

Victory Ride
1 800 upstate.........ask for dave

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
876-5309.com

scooby0048

I tried going to upsers .... I put in my employee id # and the password I created while in training, and it is saying invalid. So frustrating. Where on browncaf?

In all seriousness, the only real way to learn the DIAD is using it. Don't worry about learning it on your time off, you'll get plenty of practice and will be an expert in a few days. The small amount of time off you have, enjoy and don't think about UPS.

...says the hypocrite giving you the advice...lol

barnyard

KTM rider
Not through with training, it is possible that the OP cannot log on to UPSers until after probation. Not sure. Never asked a new employee if or when they tried logging on.

jkd3dawg

In all seriousness, the only real way to learn the DIAD is using it. Don't worry about learning it on your time off, you'll get plenty of practice and will be an expert in a few days. The small amount of time off you have, enjoy and don't think about UPS.

...says the hypocrite giving you the advice...lol
Yea it's tough man because I really wanna put myself in the best position I can to succeed and prevail. This is very important to me. And maybe I can't log in "barnyard"said because I'm still in my probation period...not sure

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
You are the trainer , your on your own about 70%. Lets face it training has gone computer and if you think if I retire tomorrow and a sup has to train someone on my route or as I call it my section well, my phone might ring if not friend it who cares.

scooby0048

Not through with training, it is possible that the OP cannot log on to UPSers until after probation. Not sure. Never asked a new employee if or when they tried logging on.
Yea it's tough man because I really wanna put myself in the best position I can to succeed and prevail. This is very important to me. And maybe I can't log in "barnyard"said because I'm still in my probation period...not sure

You should still be able to log into UPSers from day one. We have seasonals who are only 2-3 days in and they already have access. If I remember correctly (for first log in) it's your employee # followed by your birthday like this example.....

123456789 user id
01221940 (month, day, full year)

If not you will have to call the help desk on MOnday

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
You should still be able to log into UPSers from day one. We have seasonals who are only 2-3 days in and they already have access. If I remember correctly (for first log in) it's your employee # followed by your birthday like this example.....

123456789 user id

so do it right, read the directions you know it all.

jkd3dawg

123456789 user id

I just tried that lol Very disappointing..Still no success. Looks like I'll have to call them monday

scooby0048

call who? and I can call on the weekends?

Maybe this is the problem...
1.02 How many log in attempts am I allowed?
The Enterprise Portal allows you three consecutive attempts to enter your valid User ID and Password. If you fail to do so, the Enterprise Portal will temporarily lock you out of the system for 15 minutes. During this time, the Enterprise Portal will not accept your valid ID and Password. Should you be locked out of the system, please try to log in again after the 15 minute lock out period has lapsed.