UPS Wont Give Me My Paycheck

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by SerengetiLion, Jan 15, 2020.

1. SerengetiLion

SerengetiLion New Member

Hi all, UPS still owes me the check for my online training I did on Nov 9, 2019. The check shows up on my Upsers account, I know it's a paper check and I've asked my supervisor numerous times about it and still nothing. I can't find any number to call and ask myself online. Can someone lend me some info on what to do at this point? Thanks in advance.

2. burrheadd

burrheadd KING Of GIFS

You’re gonna have to grieve it my friend

Hope you pay dues

3. retiredTxfeeder

retiredTxfeeder cap'n crunch

They probably deducted the cost of training you. If fact, you might owe THEM money at this point. I'd let it slide.

• Funny Funny x 9
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  4. 542thruNthru

542thruNthru Well-Known Member

Were you a seasonal?

5. olroadbeech

olroadbeech Happy Verified UPSer

are the deductions listed? what did the supe say? was he/she mute?

6. Indecisi0n

Indecisi0n Well-Known Member

Those checks go out in February.

7. alwaysRTS

alwaysRTS Shop Steward

File a grievance, if that doesn't work contact the Bureau of Labor & Industries or whatever the state Labor department is in your area.

8. Wally

Wally BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

Chances are, that check is sitting in a dirty desk somewhere in the hub. Find it.

9. olroadbeech

we all paid the price to work here

10. SerengetiLion

SerengetiLion New Member

Let it slide.. That ain't happening..

11. SerengetiLion

SerengetiLion New Member

February... That don't even make logical sense.

12. SerengetiLion

SerengetiLion New Member

Thank you for the right logical answer. I'll do that.

13. SerengetiLion

SerengetiLion New Member

Yes the deductions are listed just like my other checks when I view on Upsers.com. Supervisor ain't saying nothing except he submitted an inquiry about it for the 3rd time and that was 2 weeks ago. He don't seem concerned at all about it.

14. SerengetiLion

SerengetiLion New Member

Yes I was. A personal package delivery driver. I completed my online training and can view the check online but it hasn't been given to me after numerous inquires.

15. SerengetiLion

SerengetiLion New Member

I didn't pay any union dues. The union and the dues were never a part of my employment. I mean they were never even mentioned as part of my employment. My other checks don't show union dues being deducted.

16. Indecisi0n

Indecisi0n Well-Known Member

Just telling you what I read in the contract.

17. olroadbeech

i would go to HR office if you haven't already or the payroll officer in the hub. whenever there was a problem we just spoke to Randy at our hub and he'd take care of it.

18. scooby0048

scooby0048 This page left intentionally blank

You're not an actual employee so you have no union benefits especially since you never paid dues or initiation fees. Someone already gave you the answer, call your local labor department or whomever handles wage claims and things like that.

19. scooby0048

scooby0048 This page left intentionally blank

She doesn't even work here anymore, she was a PVD. She has no access to the UPS facilities.

20. burrheadd

burrheadd KING Of GIFS

OP I’d call Randy looks like he’s the only one that has any idea what’s going on

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List