UPS worker under fire for throwing package at house in Southington

Discussion in 'The Latest UPS Headlines' started by cheryl, Dec 14, 2019.

1. cheryl

cheryl I started this. Staff Member

UPS worker under fire for throwing package at house in Southington - WFSB

A UPS worker is under fire for throwing a package at a house in Southington while making a delivery.

Everyone who drives by this Planstville home knows Cheryl loves everything about Christmas. The lights, the trees, even the shopping!

"I have a lot of extra Christmas presents this year," Cheryl said Friday.

But Cheryl says it's a good thing Santa doesn't deliver gifts the way a ups employee did today. Check out this surveillance video she captured. The driver just chucks Cheryl's package splat against her garage door!

2. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Well-Known Member

That was NOT the driver, although I don't know why he chose to back in to that driveway. The person who threw the pkg was a seasonal employee, emphasis on the word was.

3. He has a good arm. Maybe some professional sports team can sign him

4. burrheadd

burrheadd KING Of GIFS

How else is he gonna get 376 stops off today

5. You should see some of the seasonals we have here. I'm surprised they aren't wearing ankle brackets.

6. yadadamean116

yadadamean116 Active Member

I heard the Oakland A’s are trying to get ahold of this guy too. Nice pay day coming his way

7. rod

rod #1 on Upstates "list"

Appropriate action has ben taken. The helper was given a $10 McDonalds gift certificate for being extra quick in his deliveries. His driver will also be giving him a 50 dollar tip come Dec. 24th. Is it just me or does everyone have a "Cheryl" look alike on the route? I had a couple of them.

8. Boywondr

Boywondr The truth never changes.

Put a helper with a runner gunner and that's what you get.