Upser.com cbt testing site

artist

Hi, I have trouble finding the link to log in to do my safety CBT. I found the link before on upser.com but I cant seem to find it anymore. Does anyone know the url so I can log in and do my safety cbt so I dont have to show up early tomorrow just to do it. The site where you use your employee id to sign in.

artist

im not sure but the page have the similar color to this site. I have to use my employee id to log in. I log in from my computer before to do the cbt testing but i cant find the link to it at upser.com anymore. Its the health and safety tests that we have to log in at our hub to take it. we have to do it like every month or so.

hungrydude5

You have to use I-Gate, which is only available on a UPS network, at least at my center. You can't access it on your home computer. Through I-Gate you will probably be using LMS. It's actually pretty neat, and easier than the whole paper thing in my opinion. Through I-Gate it'll tell you what is overdue, what is currently due, what you've done, review material. I like it. The CBT's are more interactive now, which is also a plus. Yea, still a pain in the butt, but we all still have to do them. Just make sure that they don't coerse you into doing them on your break that you've earned, unless you want to do it on your break. Either come in early (make sure they pay you for it too) or do them after your shift (still, make sure you get paid). They don't take very long but get paid for every second you are there taking them.

Brown_Noser

Large Member
They may have changed it recently or maybe it’s different per region. I can definitely log in from my home computer. You have to use your employee ID and you can only access certain areas.

Artist, click on the I-Gate link in my first post to access.

drewed

Shankman
Ive never heard about anyone doing it from home???

But its not Igate either go to a terminal at your work area and the home screen on IE should be a page that looks sort of news events it has the headlines from UPSers and links to the depts on the left and right side....on the right side theres a health and safety link itll bring you to the safety page then click the red triangle twice

drewed

Shankman
im not sure but the page have the similar color to this site. I have to use my employee id to log in. I log in from my computer before to do the cbt testing but i cant find the link to it at upser.com anymore. Its the health and safety tests that we have to log in at our hub to take it. we have to do it like every month or so.

You may have done it from UPSers at work? i know my upsers from home and work is relatively different.....but follow the instruction i put in my previous posts, that has to be done at work tho