UPSer.com

Zee

I retired in 2015 and used upser.com with no problems the first few years. But I haven't logged in for a couple years and now when I try the site doesn't recognize any of my log in credentials. I was wondering if anyone knows if they have made changes lately.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
I retired in 2015 and used upser.com with no problems the first few years. But I haven't logged in for a couple years and now when I try the site doesn't recognize any of my log in credentials. I was wondering if anyone knows if they have made changes lately.
Yes

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I too left in 2015.
I went out for surgery, retired 6 months later and exactly one year after my last shift, HR called to tell me it was ok to return to work. That poor woman called 3 days in a row, each time I told her the same answers. After that upser.com shut me out.

Heavy Package

But I haven't logged in for a couple years and now when I try the site doesn't recognize any of my log in credentials. I was wondering if anyone knows if they have made changes lately.

Are you serious? Congrats on getting your first personal computer and not having to use the free one at the library anymore.

quad decade guy

You realize that your "credentials" have to be updated periodically.....and you don't work there anymore....

And why do you care?

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
I too left in 2015.
I went out for surgery, retired 6 months later and exactly one year after my last shift, HR called to tell me it was ok to return to work. That poor woman called 3 days in a row, each time I told her the same answers. After that upser.com shut me out.
Just think of all the grievances you could have been filing.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Are you serious? Congrats on getting your first personal computer and not having to use the free one at the library anymore.
oceans12-brad-pitt.gif

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
But why? I mean it’s a job you worked at for 30 years I’m guessing. I don’t understand the connection, once you leave you’re no longer part of the company. I just can’t imagine myself being concerned as to what goes on as long as my pension checks keep coming.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
But why? I mean it’s a job you worked at for 30 years I’m guessing. I don’t understand the connection, once you leave you’re no longer part of the company. I just can’t imagine myself being concerned as to what goes on as long as my pension checks keep coming.
Probably the same guy that comes in an hour before start time to massage his load for free

quad decade guy

Probably the same guy that comes in an hour before start time to massage his load for free
Wait....aren't you retired?@burrhead? Are you this guy(OP)?^^^^^^^^

TXtoATL

The old way to login is your employee ID number and password. NOW it's [email protected]. You have to put @ups.com