UPSer hit while riding bicycle

iamupser

Grease Monkey
The driver of the vehicle deserves those charges. I mean, look at the car... Must have been some excess speed there.

Witnesses said the car was travelling at a high rate of speed and a minivan pulled out in front of the Grand Prix and he swerved and ended up hitting the bicyclists while they were at a stop sign and you see where car ended up.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

How can you make such predictions?

I'm psychic.

Would you like Saturday's Powerball numbers?

In all seriousness, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that the driver's excessive speed and inability to control his vehicle when he was "cut off" will have his insurance company writing many checks with lots of zeroes.

The medical bills will all be taken care of through the insurance policy.

The financial settlement will be negotiated between the lawyers and will come out of the insurance company's pockets.

Our guy will be set for life; however, that is the least of his concerns at this point.

oldngray

nowhere special
If the driver had little or no insurance and few material assets a big settlement would mean little. I hope he does get compensated but it isn't a sure thing.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I'm psychic.

Would you like Saturday's Powerball numbers?

In all seriousness, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that the driver's excessive speed and inability to control his vehicle when he was "cut off" will have his insurance company writing many checks with lots of zeroes.

The medical bills will all be taken care of through the insurance policy.

The financial settlement will be negotiated between the lawyers and will come out of the insurance company's pockets.

Our guy will be set for life; however, that is the least of his concerns at this point.
Your assuming he has insurance