UPSers Against Human Trafficking

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Another program ? We can't even get air delivered on time much less our trucks loaded correctly. You think we have time for unpaid observations? Like I said, we don't need programs, we are good overworked people who wouldn't hesitate calling police.
I can see you're not offended by the topic, you're just one of the idiots who bitches about everything.

It was a freaking 3 minute PCM. That's the program. If you don't have the attention span to cram that in your head, well, I don't know what to tell you. It's refreshing to me when we do something that has a seriously chance of helping someone. 150,000 service providers in the US. Lots of opportunity to help someone.

N

Nothing by 1030 anymore

Did I suggest you wouldn't? Nope. This is a program to help educate people on the signs, things you may not know what to look for.

American Airlines put their crew through this program last year and a flight attendant saved a girl who was being smuggled. She pointed out her training on it for her noticing.
My center
I can see you're not offended by the topic, you're just one of the idiots who bitches about everything.

It was a freaking 3 minute PCM. That's the program. If you don't have the attention span to cram that in your head, well, I don't know what to tell you. It's refreshing to me when we do something that has a seriously chance of helping someone. 150,000 service providers in the US. Lots of opportunity to help someone.
lol. I'm one of the idiots who says enough is enough.. When you say we, your talking about drivers, not you . You don't do anything, always the driver. Give me 3 more minutes to find my air instead of ur special PCM. And I'll remind u ur post was by an idiot bitching about others!!!!

N

Nothing by 1030 anymore

Yes manager, I missed a next day air by only 3 minutes...lmao

W

What The Hawk?

I'm sorry but what is "saying something" going to actually do? It'll just unravel a huge investigation and take possibly years to find anything out.

N

Nothing by 1030 anymore

This just in!! Since there are thousands of Walmart workers let's have them teach kids how to read when they walk by as your putting up merchandise

Faceplanted

So

1. Deliver packages efficiently

2. Alert managment to possible fraud

3. Alert managment to unlicensed pharmacys

4. Alert managment to Indians shipping smoke

5. Alert managment to people shipping illicit drugs

6. Alert managment to locals Crims such as dope slingers and robberies

7. Alert managment to people shipping sex slaves

I need a raise, as well as a partial law enforcement pention.

Your stupid pcm did nothing. We are not idiots, if we see somebody who needs help we will help.... most likely without calling my silly supervisor. It shows how managment thinks of us when they need to tell us how to be good citizens. I do more to help my community in month than my managment team does all their life. I'm sure you guys would love the credit. If you guys feel like you saved the world and are Captain Planet more power to you.

The gastapo is coming to a hub near you. If you see something say something or else your just like one of them.. a terrorist!!!

Last edited:
W

What The Hawk?

So

1. Deliver packages efficiently

2. Alert managment to possible fraud

3. Alert managment to unlicensed pharmacys

4. Alert managment to Indians shipping smoke

5. Alert managment to people shipping illicit drugs

6. Alert managment to locals Crims such as as in robberies

7. Alert managment to people shoplift sex slaves

I need a raise, as well as a partial law enforcement pention.
Or, you can just keep your mouth shut about all the other stuff except for the stuff that strictly pertains to you doing your job. You're not a cop and you shouldn't have to put yourself in harms way by being a rat for a cop. The only thing you should be telling management about are the crimes that you see whilst delivering packages...(Like if there's a suspicious thing about a package).

Last edited by a moderator:

Faceplanted

If I saw a girl mouthing "help me" at a gas station two weeks ago I would have just left

Thanks to your great advice and life saving "plan" now I will help.... come on, that's a ridiculous thought that us being involved with this "truckers for trafficing" is anything more than a publicity stunt

Any decent human would help and doesn't need a silly video and 5 min speech about what to do.

W

What The Hawk?

LOL I feel bad for the drivers in my area..If they're supposed to pay attention to all this extra activity that isn't even part of the job it is just crazy. I'm sure they would help out when they need to or when they see something happening but in the city that I work in, our crime rate is high as :censored2:. We got human trafficking, hell even have prostitution on the road my center is located..

Catatonic

Nine Lives

Never, ever show them you care.
Damn! Be a MAN!
Toughen up if you want to be a center manager!

Future

Victory Ride
Did I suggest you wouldn't? Nope. This is a program to help educate people on the signs, things you may not know what to look for.

American Airlines put their crew through this program last year and a flight attendant saved a girl who was being smuggled. She pointed out her training on it for her noticing.
And the next day they beat the crap out of a 90 yr old grandma ....cause the flight was overbooked?