UPSers.com Log In

rolsen188

Hey guys and gals, I just completed my first week at UPS and was wondering how to log in to UPSers. I have my ID card # and an Employee # that was given to me the other day. Are either of these the user name? What do we use for the password?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Your User ID # will be your Employee ID #. Your password will be (all in lower case letters) the first two letters of your last name followed by the last two numbers of your birth year and then by the last two numbers of your employee ID #. For example, mine would be bo6138. You will use this to log on for the first time and will be able to change your password at that time. Let me know if this works for you. Dave.

DS

Fenderbender
go to upsers.com....click on log in help...you will see a screen asking where you live(top) click threre and it will give a detailed explanation of how to use your ID#'s

azbc82

I am new too and actually still in training but the trainer talked about upsers.com and how we should check it out for discounts and to get shoes and stuff but I can't seem to figure out how to get on either. We got stickers with a barcode to use to login to the scanners with and it has a User-ID listed on the bottom of that. Is that our User-ID we should be using to login at upsers.com?

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I am new too and actually still in training but the trainer talked about upsers.com and how we should check it out for discounts and to get shoes and stuff but I can't seem to figure out how to get on either. We got stickers with a barcode to use to login to the scanners with and it has a User-ID listed on the bottom of that. Is that our User-ID we should be using to login at upsers.com?
You ID will be your employee number. I forget how they do the password, but if you click on forgot password you'll get help with it.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
But where do we find my employee #? Is it the "CRUM64243S" that is on the barcode scanner login sticker I was handed tonight? Cause that doesn't seem to work on the site.
Ask your trainer for your emplyee number. You will need it anyway. The number that you are trying to use is not the right one. It will be a 7 digit #. You will find it or your paycheck when you start getting one.

hondo

promoted to mediocrity
No. The User ID for UPSers.com will be your employee ID # that your supervisor uses to submit your hours worked to payroll. In other words, get your number from your supe (if s/he's not sure, it is the number on the 'operations report').

azbc82

Oh ok. Yeah I have no paycheck to look at so I guess I'll have to wait. They failed to mention that part. When do we get paid anyway? They sure make sure we know to bend at the knees in old videos but haven't mentioned anything about pay and stuff like that.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Oh ok. Yeah I have no paycheck to look at so I guess I'll have to wait. They failed to mention that part. When do we get paid anyway? They sure make sure we know to bend at the knees in old videos but haven't mentioned anything about pay and stuff like that.
LOL Payday is Thurs/Fri depending on what part of the country you live in. Ask your sup tomorrow for your employee number.

JonFrum

Oh ok. Yeah I have no paycheck to look at so I guess I'll have to wait. . .
If you punch in on an electronic time clock hanging on the wall, your full Employee ID Number should be displayed on the screen.

We enter the last four digits of our Employee ID Number to start the process.

Macwolfe89

I started working at ups around oct 2012 and never had access to my upsers account. and right now I'm trying to file for temp disability and need to find out my gross income ive been out of work for a month. I cant log in. the usual pass doesn't work.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I started working at ups around oct 2012 and never had access to my upsers account. and right now I'm trying to file for temp disability and need to find out my gross income ive been out of work for a month. I cant log in. the usual pass doesn't work.
is there an option to click on if you've forgotten your password?

Macwolfe89

It also doesn't give me any challenge questions when I try the forgot password so what else can I do? user id should be 3471606

Last edited:

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Is a month how long it took to grow that beard?:cool2: