UPSers.com login

j13501

its been some time since I logged in......Whats the procedure now ?....I should add I am retired...
Not sure what the problem is. I've been retired for a few years and I was able to log in just before I responded to your question. When I put in my information, the website sent a code to my phone to ensure that it was really me logging in under my employee ID. I'm pretty sure you will be able to access the website. Good luck!

oldngray

nowhere special
Not sure what the problem is. I've been retired for a few years and I was able to log in just before I responded to your question. When I put in my information, the website sent a code to my phone to ensure that it was really me logging in under my employee ID. I'm pretty sure you will be able to access the website. Good luck!
When I retired I was able to log in for a few months then was cut off. The only reason I went there was HR screwed my my retirement insurance and there was nothing there to help me. That was when I came here and got better answers than from anywhere else. I called and they told me that was how it was supposed to go. Then about a year later it changed and I was able to log in again. I haven't tried again recently because I had no reason. About the only thing there to see is UPS press releases.

Last edited:

Johney

You can still log in, you just can't do anything. When I log in my name is still at the top but when I try to do anything else it logs me out saying my employee number no longer exists.