UPSers.com

PassYouBy

Unknown Acrobat
Pass, what is this "roboform" site? Can it be used by other people using your computer to access your stuff? Do you have it on your computer?

Helen, Roboform is just a password Manager. Watch these tutorials to give you a better idea of the program. I have used Roboform for approx. 3 years and have NEVER had one issue. I have well over 150 logins from everything Browncafe.com , Paying my bills and and eny site that needs a login. All it takes is one click.

evilleace

I got that screen last week and then later in the day I could log in no problem nothing I typed in there worked it just fixed itself. Then today I get that screen again and then the page finishes loading and I get something that says "Endpoint control error please contact your administrator for help." I don't know whats up with it.

wisedragonfly

Wow! That is messed up!! My login page does not look like that. Why does it say "Remote Access"? I just logged in and had no problems at all.

Wow! That is messed up!! My login page does not look like that. Why does it say "Remote Access"? I just logged in and had no problems at all.
That isn't my regular log in page either. When I clicked on the upers book mark that's what came up. I did as someone earlier suggested of deleting "cookies" and it worked ok.

wisedragonfly

That isn't my regular log in page either. When I clicked on the upers book mark that's what came up. I did as someone earlier suggested of deleting "cookies" and it worked ok.

Good to hear you resolved the issue. Thanks for the fix it tibit. Now i'll know what to do if I get that page. :happy-very:

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Your guess is as good as mine...lol...I put in my employee id number but it didnt work

This page is one of the pages of Remote Access to get inside UPS Intranet firewall.
UPSers.com is on the UPS Intranet with access from outside.
Looks like (maybe) the UPSers.com page was not available and instead of getting a 404error page you were dumped back to the page that normally does a redirect to UPSers.com.

This page is one of the pages of Remote Access to get inside UPS Intranet firewall.
UPSers.com is on the UPS Intranet with access from outside.
Looks like (maybe) the UPSers.com page was not available and instead of getting a 404error page you were dumped back to the page that normally does a redirect to UPSers.com.
I reckon that makes sense.

P

pickup

Yea lol 5 questions i set up 3 years ago is a bit much to remember especially since i tend up with cryptic questions and answers that make sense in the moment but never do later

We're sometimes too clever for our own good.

UPSNewbie

As Hoax said, it's the redirect to the UPS intranet.

I see this page every time I go to UPSers.com before it goes to the standard log-in page:

attachment.php

UPSersIntra.jpg

SoyFish

^ Though it has never physically shown me that message...I would not be surprised to see that come up for a split second and disappear as fast as it appeared.

MonavieLeaker

Bringin Teh_Lulz
Is anyone else having to wait until almost 1pm est for your paycheck to show up? I used to be able to see it right after midnight but lately its taking longer than that