UPSer's, Do you think CEO David Abney should retire?

Ancient Alien

UPS Vacation
Not step down and go to the BOD. Rather, take his multi-million lifestyle and just enjoy the rest of his life with wife & family?

Along with this question would be a whole bunch of senior executives to step down as well. Celebrate their many successes yet get a new team in there. A younger generation.

David was loading package cars in 1974.

I'd like to know what the general opinion is here.

Have a great weekend.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
giphy.gif

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Not step down and go to the BOD. Rather, take his multi-million lifestyle and just enjoy the rest of his life with wife & family?

Along with this question would be a whole bunch of senior executives to step down as well. Celebrate their many successes yet get a new team in there. A younger generation.

Have a great weekend.
Go away

Box Ox

Have a great weekend.

You sound like a watered down @Integrity

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.

Have a great weekend.
Who says the next board member in line won't be just as bad or worse? In my opinion, it won't matter because there is such a huge disconnect between corporate and the people who actually make it happen. Just pay me and leave me the hell alone.

Box Ox

What do you think would actually change by doing this?

Tony Q

Have a great weekend.
New boss same as the old boss

Integrity

Binge Poster

Have a great weekend.
That would be his decision.
I

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Hi

Him and Upstate disappeared about the same time................I wonder?.................
Nope.... there’s a woman in that avatar pic and we all know Dave will never be with another woman til the day he dies...that alone shuts the dave theory down!