UPSers ID invalid?..

Lbound2

I'm fed up with this, i've been trying to file a technical help forum to the help desk, but my ID won't work, it's the number on your time card correct?.. I've gone through this a thousand times, visited the HR numerous times, but my ID won't work, it just won't. Help!

Boxslinger11

Next gen teamster
I'm fed up with this, i've been trying to file a technical help forum to the help desk, but my ID won't work, it's the number on your time card correct?.. I've gone through this a thousand times, visited the HR numerous times, but my ID won't work, it just won't. Help!
There should be a link on upsers for if you dont have a password set up

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
giphy (8).gif

lolbr

Your ID is your employee number. It should be the same number you use to clock in/out. It should also be on your check stubs. The password is not the same. You'll have to use the forgot your password option to set up a new one.

Lbound2

Your ID is your employee number. It should be the same number you use to clock in/out. It should also be on your check stubs. The password is not the same. You'll have to use the forgot your password option to set up a new one.
THANK YOU.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
This has happened before. Sheckey O'Greene had the same problem. Here's what happened, they ran a purge in HR Central. Some files were lost so the system can't recognize you.

HR has to call central so they can run the ef kog fix.

Hope this helps.