UPSers ID?

biggyisbetter

so last night after work, in a rush to fix my direct deposit info, i finally made a UPSers account (this is my 3rd week working for UPS)

i remember my password cause it was awkward and needed special characters and all that jazz but i can't remember my login ID.

on the UPSers page there is no way to find a forgotten login ID so I need some help.

can someone tell me what the qualifications for the login ID were?

or direct me to resetting it?

would rather not have to deal with my HR as so far they've been a bunch of turds.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
so last night after work, in a rush to fix my direct deposit info, i finally made a UPSers account (this is my 3rd week working for UPS)

i remember my password cause it was awkward and needed special characters and all that jazz but i can't remember my login ID.

on the UPSers page there is no way to find a forgotten login ID so I need some help.

would rather not have to deal with my HR as so far they've been a bunch of turds.
Your employee #

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank

By the way what kind of dog is that?

km3

It's your UPS employee ID. If you have any old paystubs, it'll be on there. Or your ID card. Heck, my ID is included in the deposit information in my bank account when my checks come in.

biggyisbetter

By the way what kind of dog is that?
swift response, thanks, i got it all sorted! could've sworn it had me change it last night to something else. and he's a teacup Chihuahua, looks a lil' big due to how the photo was taken!

It's your UPS employee ID. If you have any old paystubs, it'll be on there. Or your ID card. Heck, my ID is included in the deposit information in my bank account when my checks come in.
thank you! i have my employee ID set aside and got in, thanks! and i haven't received an ID card and might not receive one as i'm only seasonal. hoping they keep me around however.