Upsers password

Chelsea904d

Hey, this is my first time logging in and I know my ID number, it's says I need for my password my first two letters of my region, last two digits of my hire year, and last two of my I'd. Can anyone help give an example I tried everything for the region part. I live and work in Jacksonville FL.

km3

If you have any paystubs, it'll be on there. Underneath the "work location" section. There should be a 4 digit number, an abbreviation for your city/state, then another 4 digit number (your SLIC). It's either the first two, or the last two digits of the first 4 digit number. Can't remember which. And if neither works, you'll just have to contact a supervisor/HR.

If you have any paystubs, it'll be on there. Underneath the "work location" section. There should be a 4 digit number, an abbreviation for your city/state, then another 4 digit number (your SLIC). It's either the first two, or the last two digits of the first 4 digit number. Can't remember which. And if neither works, you'll just have to contact a supervisor/HR.
That's not it.

You sure? I'm confident that two of those numbers represented the district, and two represented the region. That's what I was taught back when I did cornerstone and we had to fill out a bunch of paperwork...
MY SLIC number is completely different from the district number
I think it's on the front of your paycheck where your name and address is.

km3

MY SLIC number is completely different from the district number
I think it's on the front of your paycheck where your name and address is.

Yeah, but I'm not saying it's part of the SLIC. On my check, I have the district/region number, an abbreviation of my city/state, division, and the SLIC after that. All on the same line/section.

km3

For example, [####] [Location] *** **** where the first group of asterisks are my division and the second group is the SLIC I work in.

Last edited:

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Hey, this is my first time logging in and I know my ID number, it's says I need for my password my first two letters of my region, last two digits of my hire year, and last two of my I'd. Can anyone help give an example I tried everything for the region part. I live and work in Jacksonville FL.

Are you sure they are not asking for the first two letters of your last name?

For me, the initial PIN was the first two characters of my last name, followed by the last four digits of my Employee ID (as listed on my pay stubs).