UPSer's. Please do your self this favor

Ancient Alien

UPS Vacation
Google two pieces of information.

#1. Search; Union Touts Tenative Deal. Read that transportation article. I don't trust this Dave character. Grassroots don't have your best interests at heart.

#2. Search; Never Trust A Stock Basher and read the Fools article. It relates to bashing stocks & that is exactly what's happening.

Read those articles in full. Take the time & put in the work. Don't try & engage with these bashers. They're sneaky, cunning... they win in packs.

That is what's going on here.

Trust your elected union members fighting for the best contract for you & your family.

Never Trust A Stock Basher!

Happy Hump Day! Take advantage of it. :-)

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Everyone is now thinking of this gif when they read your screen name...

DReL.gif

sandwich

The resident gearhead

#1. Search; Union Touts Tenative Deal. Read that transportation article. I don't trust this Dave character. Grassroots don't have your best interests at heart.

#2. Search; Never Trust A Stock Basher and read the Fools article. It relates to bashing stocks & that is exactly what's happening.

Read those articles in full. Take the time & put in the work. Don't try & engage with these bashers. They're sneaky, cunning... they win in packs.

Trust your elected union members fighting for the best contract for you & your family.

tenor.gif

Ancient Alien

UPS Vacation
I can't remember the UPS truck as hot as it is here in *, Arkansas.

I am friggin' dying! Truck has to be 140 in the package compartment. I can feel heat coming up through my boots and my water bottle is bubblin'! :(

Last edited by a moderator:

sandwich

The resident gearhead
I can't remember the UPS truck as hot as it is here in *, Arkansas.

I am friggin' dying! Truck has to be 140 in the package compartment. I can feel heat coming up through my boots and my water bottle is bubblin'! :(
Package compartment. On holiday. And from Arkansas apparently. Yeah. Bot confirmed.

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.

Ugh... Posting links is hard.
E27AAB63-6458-408B-B7E0-FC5870D5DD27.gif

Moneythehardway

Alright wtf is this guy

A very obvious UPS or IBT Shill, trying to spin this contract to good when any member or uninformed who has read it knows otherwise.

Pretty much any newly registered member on this site who has only been registered few months or less who comes to praise this contract is working for UPS or the IBT, that simple and obvious.