Upsers time card viewer

Angler87!

Hi i was wondering i workers over 6 hrs yesterday and was wondering how do I understand the OT and time and a half on it I’m confused a little it’s new to me I’ve never worked over time for ups part time .

(scratch deleted photo with Center number on it)

Last edited by a moderator:

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
Hi i was wondering i workers over 6 hrs yesterday and was wondering how do I understand the OT and time and a half on it I’m confused a little it’s new to me I’ve never worked over time for ups part time .
ST = straight time = your regular hourly wage.
Yours for that day was 5 hours. You made $76.65 that day by just your straight time.

OT = overtime = time and a half your hourly wage.
Yours for that day was 1.32 hours. You made $30.35 for that time.

You made $107 total for that day.

Angler87!

ST = straight time = your regular hourly wage.
Yours for that day was 5 hours. You made $76.65 that day by just your straight time.

OT = overtime = time and a half your hourly wage.
Yours for that day was 1.32 hours. You made $30.35 for that time.

You made $107 total for that day.
Why dos my time card have different Ot amounts for different work tasks? I guess that’s another thing i don’t understand

JustDeliverIt

Why dos my time card have different Ot amounts for different work tasks? I guess that’s another thing i don’t understand

Different OT amounts are just how a supervisor is coding out your time, everything appears to be based on 15.33/hr.

Doesn’t really matter how they code it out as long as the total time worked and pay amount is correct. That’s all that matters for us, rest is for management.

Brownwind

Other members can answer your questions better then I can so I’ll leave that alone. I am responding because you didn’t blank out your center number. Very important for you to keep your identity private. I would recommend creating a new user name (if it’s allowed) and rejoining this thread. Protect your identity and reputation during your career.

Commercial Inside Release

Already riding the carwash gravy train, and basically a UPS baby. Damn! Some centers have their stuff together. People go years of discipline, until they're privy of the carwash trick.
(Part time :censored2:supes know what I'm talking about!)

Angler87!

Already riding the carwash gravy train, and basically a UPS baby. Damn! Some centers have their stuff together. People go years of discipline, until they're privy of the carwash trick.
(Part time :censored2:supes know what I'm talking about!)
No actually I don’t wash I have to punch into wash before the end of the night but not put on wash!