Upsers two step verification

upschuck

I'd assume you would have to get on upsers on a work computer, and change number.

Ups computer does not require 2 step verification.

charm299

I'd assume you would have to get on upsers on a work computer, and change number.

Ups computer does not require 2 step verification.
I’ve tried that and it has my new number in the system but it sends the code to old number, every thing ups touches is crap

Satuirus2000

Does any body know how to get around the verification login when you get a new phone number?
You have to fill out the technical help form and check the box that says reset your multi factor authentication. When that request is submitted and answered you'll be able to login and be prompted to change your phone number.

charm299

You have to fill out the technical help form and check the box that says reset your multi factor authentication. When that request is submitted and answered you'll be able to login and be prompted to change your phone number.
I finally talked to somebody at the technical hotline and they fixed it

Upass.

Does any body know how to get around the verification login when you get a new phone number?
Guys , I was done with the 2 steps verification a long time ago. If you own an iPhone, then download Microsoft edge and once you log in , it will never ask you again. Try it and let me know how it goes.

charm299

Do you mind if I ask what his phone number was? I’m having this exact same problem.
I can’t remember but it was the customer service hotline and then you have to go to technical assistance. Then somebody from India got on the phone and walked me through it. I’ll see if I can find the number.