Upssocks awards

D

Dis-organized Labor

Come on Tie, not much judging going on....really. If UpSocks did half the things he says on here, he would never survive UPS. Right? Actually he serves a purpose for me, it's called comic relief. With each of his posts, I get a bit of a chuckle.

For me as well. My original approach was to take what he was saying seriously and actually getting offended as a manager because he was painting a bid image of us.
Now, I just laugh and jump on the bandwagon as I suggest everyone does.
I'm trying to get him a permanent spot on the 2727 thread.

tieguy

Banned
The French revere him almost as much as we do! Their name for him is Le`Douch`e.

As soon as I can find the translation I`ll post it. Congrats Socks!

I too am having problems with the translation. Ze first halv means to cleanse or refresh but ze second part can mean a sewer hole or pleasure palace and this I am at a loss to explain.:happy-very:

tieguy

Banned
His posts are like a bad wreck. I tell myself I don't want to read them, but I can't help myself and have to look.:happy2:

I find myself in the same situation.:happy-very: Its clear he has a little troll in him and likes to torment. In fairness to him there have been pro union posters here who have been every bit as outrageous from the union side but have not gotten 1/100th of the grief he has gotten.

tieguy

Banned
I have a two threads in my honor but all I get in negative feedback. My rep is going down the ****ter. Can I get some love?

Anyhow UPS Lifer:
At work they call me d*ck, :censored2:, c*cks*cker, ferret, mother friend*cker, piece of *****, lazy, stupid, annoying, mean, pric, someone called me scrooge yesterday. No one likes me, and I pretty sure they wouldn't piss on me if I was on fire. My self esteem an ego are long gone... I'm just happy to get to my car at the end of the night without getting stabbed....

Priceless!!! A masterpiece that captures what posters here really want to believe about you.:happy-very:

Harley Rider

34 yrs & done!
I have really seen some bad supervisors in my time with UPS but for the most part, I have gotten along with all of them. The majority (except for the PT supes) have come up through the ranks and were once drivers in our center or region so we all have known each other for years.

I never for once thought that Socks was serious in his postings. I have pretty much gotten a smile out of reading them. If he ever treated employees the way he talks about on here, I can't imagine that he would still have a job. I know the drivers in my center would have eaten him for lunch and had him crying for his MAMA in less than a week.

If he is indeed a troll, the easiest way to get rid of him is to ignore him. When a troll doesn't get the attention they desperately seek, they will find another venue.

May the force be with you Socks! :peaceful:

UPSSOCKS

I have really seen some bad supervisors in my time with UPS but for the most part, I have gotten along with all of them. The majority (except for the PT supes) have come up through the ranks and were once drivers in our center or region so we all have known each other for years.

I never for once thought that Socks was serious in his postings. I have pretty much gotten a smile out of reading them. If he ever treated employees the way he talks about on here, I can't imagine that he would still have a job. I know the drivers in my center would have eaten him for lunch and had him crying for his MAMA in less than a week.

If he is indeed a troll, the easiest way to get rid of him is to ignore him. When a troll doesn't get the attention they desperately seek, they will find another venue.

May the force be with you Socks! :peaceful:

How does someone eat a manager for lunch. It doesn't make any sense. You guys work for UPS, you don't have a choice or say about anything. Your nothing but slaves..

P

pickup

In fairness to him there have been pro union posters here who have been every bit as outrageous from the union side but have not gotten 1/100th of the grief he has gotten.

Yes, I remember the last time you stated this theme of pro union posters getting off easily as opposed to antiunion posters, that is when upssocks made his first appearance . :knockedout:

rod

Retired 22 years
Even though I`m from Illinois I can`t believe that someone from Wisconsin is that big of a dick.

They're just mad because we (Vikings) have kicked the Packers ass twice this year. We love Brett---------------------------------------now:wink2:

Brown_Eyed_Girl

You're on the right track D-O. Aaron Rodgers is a twit.

But I apologize, this thread isn't about the Great Brett Favre, it's about socks and where I can buy them right?:funny:

raceanoncr

You are correct, I am a lonely, miserable dick. I just want to make everyone around me as miserable as I am and it looks like it's working. I wasn't always miserable, but when I couldn't get hired at UPS it made me this way. Now I get my kicks from making people hate me..

Hmmm....honesty is the best policy, Grace.

raceanoncr

I have a two threads in my honor but all I get in negative feedback. My rep is going down the ****ter. Can I get some love?

Look at this, people!!!! THIS coming from the jerk that said he/she/it didn't care about rep!!!!!

This is hilarious!!!!!!

Want more quotes, UPSJERKS?