Upssocks awards

reydluap

Moderators!!!!

Get off your thumbs and stop this nonsense! What happened to the BC discussions that had meaning? There was great information and debates that everyone could participate in, were different opinions and sometimes colorful discussions took place. But now!!??!! THIS CRAP HAS TO STOP!!

This thread should not have started in the first place.

over9five

Staff member
Moderators!!!!

Get off your thumbs and stop this nonsense! What happened to the BC discussions that had meaning? There was great information and debates that everyone could participate in, were different opinions and sometimes colorful discussions took place. But now!!??!! THIS CRAP HAS TO STOP!!

You blame the Mods, but two days and 68 posts later there have been exactly ZERO complaints about this thread until yours. You can probably see where I edited several posts, but I'll get complained at about that too. I agree with you the posting quality on the Cafe has taken a nosedive lately, but we Mods could use a little help from you all. Tell us what you like and don't like and USE THE REPORT POST icon!

Think I'll start a poll....

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
You're on the right track D-O. Aaron Rodgers is a twit.

But I apologize, this thread isn't about the Great Brett Favre, it's about socks and where I can buy them right?:funny:

How many Super Bowls did the great Favre lead the packers to from 99 to 07? He's great if you like losing home playoff games. He will break Vikings fans hearts. Can't wait.

unionman

I admit the ******** thing went to far but he basically called me an ******. What gives, I can take it and Im sure he can too. Lighten up there, don't let it get your panties in a wod. Nobody makes me bleed my own blood , nobody!

Last edited by a moderator:

reydluap

You blame the Mods, but two days and 68 posts later there have been exactly ZERO complaints about this thread until yours. You can probably see where I edited several posts, but I'll get complained at about that too. I agree with you the posting quality on the Cafe has taken a nosedive lately, but we Mods could use a little help from you all. Tell us what you like and don't like and USE THE REPORT POST icon!

Think I'll start a poll....

O'

I don't blame the moderators. I'm just saying enough is enough. Edit/delete as many post as you see fit. "USE THE REPORT POST icon" now a days can be hit just about every day lately.

Union'...........I'm speaking of the threads from the last 4 or 5 months or so. Not anything to do with you personally.

unionman

O'

I don't blame the moderators. I'm just saying enough is enough. Edit/delete as many post as you see fit. "USE THE REPORT POST icon" now a days can be hit just about every day lately.

Union'...........I'm speaking of the threads from the last 4 or 5 months or so. Not anything to do with you personally.

No problem, I actually like a little arguing going on because its more interesting to me. But, it can't be pleasing to everybody. I just ask the moderators to look at both sides of the playing field without taking sides.

D

Dis-organized Labor

No problem, I actually like a little arguing going on because its more interesting to me. But, it can't be pleasing to everybody. I just ask the moderators to look at both sides of the playing field without taking sides.

Unionwannabe'; Who are you kidding with that "look at both sides BS".
You DO lean towards a middle POV, and I gave you Pos Reps for that; and then you shifted into an 2727 Union AL-Quieda Hole. And THEN, you had the audasity to attack my Partner: UPSSOCKS

Give me a break, Airbusfxr and multiple screen names person.

I like arguing and fooling around on BC. You guys make a crap load of $$ and I am sorry that you're (you) are laid off. Thank yourself .....or Airbusfkr or Combine or Hayseley or whomever.... The 2727 AMT's have NO CREDITABILITY on BC. Good luck at the Bargaining Table.

:peaceful:

unionman

I think Im just going to take a year off and live on my stock market money and unemployment and doing some things I like to do. I'll be back on A scale some day, UPS is missing out on the bargain they got with me being B scale.

D

Dis-organized Labor

Here is proof that UPSSOCKS is really a kind-hearted Guy. This is copy of a Post he made on another Thread:

""Actually Unload Drone you are correct. And before you socks haters jump pn me, I am on the union's side for this one. The buildings temp has always been between 50F-55F, this year to save costs they have lowered it to 40F-45F. I have been fighting this battle with the PE manager for three weeks now. These college kids are coming in wearing T-Shirts and I am taking an abundance of sick call offs. It is because people are sweating in a freezing building and getting sick. You have to realize in large buildings it might be 45 where the thermostat is but at the corners of the building it is in the 20's. No one in my building wants to acknowledge this. It's gotten to the point that we have been sitting down people and talking to them about dressing warmer, so they don't get sick and call off... No Turkey's and No Heat this year... Did I mention I am getting my raise though...""

tieguy

Banned
I admit the ******** thing went to far but he basically called me an ******. What gives, I can take it and Im sure he can too. Lighten up there, don't let it get your panties in a wod. Nobody makes me bleed my own blood , nobody!

my my someones having a lot of their post edited for inappropriate content. But then what do you expect from someone that fantasizes about guys wearing panties. :happy-very:

unionman

my my someones having a lot of their post edited for inappropriate content. But then what do you expect from someone that fantasizes about guys wearing panties. :happy-very:
This coming from a guy with an Avatar of a Dog with its butt up in the air. Here rover.

unionman

Darn now that hurt my feelings. The good news you too are well on your way to a Unionman awards thread.

Your buddy reluctantly posted your garbage thread that you didn't have that nards to. What's the matter you didn't want everyone to know your being bullied by a laid off worker.

D

Dis-organized Labor

Your buddy reluctantly posted your garbage thread that you didn't have that nards to. What's the matter you didn't want everyone to know your being bullied by a laid off worker.

Who are you kidding?

You're an active e-board member of 2727.
Even if you're not, you speak as one.

Go away...You're not wanted here and your "opinions" are nonsense.

Go AWAY AIRBUSFKR; SKYKING; COOKDADDY or whomever you want to pretend that you are.

Now: SHINE MY SHOES OR I WILL WRITE YOU UP!!!

Brown_Eyed_Girl

How many Super Bowls did the great Favre lead the packers to from 99 to 07? He's great if you like losing home playoff games. He will break Vikings fans hearts. Can't wait.

To answer your question, a big fat zero. But I must disagree with breaking the Vikings fans hearts. Going to the playoffs this year will make their hearts pitter patter. Something that hasn't happened since 2005, plus being first in the division.

No matter what anyone says (including the Great Brett Favre) he accomplished sweeping the Packers twice. Yes, he stuck it to Ted Thompson.

unionman

Who are you kidding?

You're an active e-board member of 2727.
Even if you're not, you speak as one.

Go away...You're not wanted here and your "opinions" are nonsense.

Go AWAY AIRBUSFKR; SKYKING; COOKDADDY or whomever you want to pretend that you are.

Now: SHINE MY SHOES OR I WILL WRITE YOU UP!!!
I speak what most of the members are thinking. Im not an E-board member, Im just a union member who thinks i have enlisted in the wrong army.

UPSSOCKS

Moderators!!!!

Calm down skippy, PM me your name and address and I will send you an autograph, and a used pair of my socks for you to hold at nights before bed. I too was once in your shoes, a normal everyday guy, but now thanks to BC I am famous... Man am I great.... I'll let you shine my shoes too if you wanna......

D

Dis-organized Labor

I speak what most of the members are thinking. Im not an E-board member, Im just a union member who thinks i have enlisted in the wrong army.

Hey need a job? They're looking for crash test dummies over at Ford!

D

Dis-organized Labor

With your people skills you shouldn't have any problems at that retirement home. My guess is that you get your butt kicked by some 90 year old thats tired of your big mouth.

You receive what you deserve from me.