Urban Meyer

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Ohio State needed overtime to get by Wisconsin; in fact, the game never should have made it to overtime--Wisconsin should have won in regulation.

Both Kansas State and Oregon lost--does this make Notre Dame #1?

packageguy

Ohio State needed overtime to get by Wisconsin; in fact, the game never should have made it to overtime--Wisconsin should have won in regulation.

Both Kansas State and Oregon lost--does this make Notre Dame #1?

Yes, But I think Alabama should be #1 because of its schedule, just saying

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
I was so excited yesterday when I heard that Rutgers may be moving to the Big 10. Finally we'd have a decent conference schedule with a chance to play in places like Happy Valley, The Big House, and the Horse Shoe. Too bad tOSU broke the rules, this would have been an easy national championship. Notre Lame will get stomped by whoever it is they play should they make the big game.

Limper

Out For Delivery
The Ohio State university is a bad mother friend. Er. We are coming for you all. Look out ax Somebody

Enjoy Urban Meyer while he's still there. Wouldn't you be crying in two years when he announces he's
burned-out and leaving Ohio State.........no doubt for more $ somewhere else.

CharleyHustle

The big ten is terrible. Who has Ohio state played? I wish Ohio state could play for the title they would be waxed.

Maybe. Teams evolve throughout the year. This is the beauty of collage football. The team from Ohio has beaten every team on their schedule (so far, they have one game left), as has Notre Dame. Stanford was suspect because they lost to ND, then they go into Eugene and beat the Ducks. Collage sports can be more games of emotion than talent.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
We are knocking
But Michigan state will keep the door closed.

As I said last year. Still who has OSU played? Why not give northern illinois a shot too they haven't lost. Can we just fast forward 10-15 years to a real 8 team playoff where we may actually know who is really the best.