####URGENT FOR EMPLOYEE SHAREHOLDERS###

hoser

Industrial Slob
hey yall, i was a loyal package handler for 13 months, praise be to ups for the tuition reimbursement, health and dental for pt work as low as 12 hours and no more than 24 hours on the midnight shift (2200-0200)

i put 20% of my canadian income (back when cad<>usd was .95<>1) into ups stock while employed in '06, and, ya, i'm happy with this investment now.

ANYWAYS

######
i got my annual report and voting card. OF PARTICULAR INTEREST to me on this ballot WAS:

#6 "To reduce the voting power of class A stock from 10 votes per share to one vote per share"

######

the board suggests people vote AGAINST this, and as a former employee i am happy to see this. nonetheless as a class b holder i can see how voting FOR this is sensible (i mean what the hell do employees know)

i consider this to be a serious matter for current and past employees who put their blood sweat and tears into this organization. i hope yall submit your ballots to your will. them ballots came with the annual reports. deadline is 3 may.

peace and love from angola and texas

Last edited:

hoser

Industrial Slob
the 10:1 for class A (us, as in you and i) is also is important particularly with questions on the ballot such as "To prepare an annual report on lobbying activities" and "To approve the advisory resolution on executive compensation" and "To adopt Holy Land Principles" (ie policy over this company with regards to Israel-Palestine)

we all bitch about the political situation (as we should). but we also got 10:1 so let's use it.

Last edited:

oldngray

nowhere special
3D popcorn.gif

10 Pt

hey yall, i was a loyal package handler for 13 months, praise be to ups for the tuition reimbursement, health and dental for pt work as low as 12 hours and no more than 24 hours on the midnight shift (2200-0200)

i put 20% of my canadian income (back when cad<>usd was .95<>1) into ups stock while employed in '06, and, ya, i'm happy with this investment now.

ANYWAYS

######
i got my annual report and voting card. OF PARTICULAR INTEREST to me on this ballot WAS:

#6 "To reduce the voting power of class A stock from 10 votes per share to one vote per share"

######

the board suggests people vote AGAINST this, and as a former employee i am happy to see this. nonetheless as a class b holder i can see how voting FOR this is sensible (i mean what the hell do employees know)

i consider this to be a serious matter for current and past employees who put their blood sweat and tears into this organization. i hope yall submit your ballots to your will. them ballots came with the annual reports. deadline is 3 may.

peace and love from angola and texas
'Yall'? Canadian, Texan, and Angola (Indiana)?
Are you sure you're not from Colorado?

hoser

Industrial Slob
i'm a nomad. i go where work calls. and i'm african. and canadian. it's confusing. more importantly i hope all my upsers are good.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
There are more than enough UPS Class A shares held in the Annie Casey Foundation and the UPS Foundation to ensure the 10:1 voting shares stays in place.