Urgent package information

LongTimeComing

Air Ops Pro
They missed the departure scan out of CA. It's a simple error. If there was no departure, there can be no Arrival in UT. Your package is most likely still moving as intended.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I am quite worried my package is lost and no one is there at ups.
UT, United States 01/20/2013 7:04 P.M. Departure Scan
CA, United States 01/20/2013 4:00 A.M. Arrival Scan
Louisville, KY, United States 01/19/2013 4:57 A.M. Departure Scan
01/19/2013 12:35 A.M. Origin Scan
United States 01/18/2013 11:03 P.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS
I am worried about the arrival scan in ca and depature scan from ut is package lost or is this a screw up on ups scan system

Yep, It's lost. I am here right now at UPS, and we lost it.

Sorry

beentheredonethat

This is most likely an air pkg. When you want to fly from let's say Boston to WV do you worry when the airline tells you they are flying you first to Detroit MI, then they fly to WV? Probably not. Before we can know if this is wrong or right.

1. Do you live near UT?
2. What is the tracking number?

barnyard

KTM rider
The chicks that watch the facebook page are always volunteering to follow up on packages. Seems like the absolutely, perfect place to refer people that cannot be arsed with the 800#.

J

Jm2

thanks everyone from the time i wrote till i check it got its arrival scan in CA which leads me to believe the first one was screwup i have had latley alot of trouble with ups

J

Jm2

I have anxiety issues and worry to much about the small stuff in life, and the 800 number is closed today that is also why i had the urgency

texan

The chicks that watch the facebook page are always volunteering to follow up on packages. Seems like the absolutely, perfect place to refer people that cannot be arsed with the 800#.
59215_429263151215_7094287_n_zps0f47eb34.jpg