Urgent Situation - Who to contact?

Hello UPS Forum Members,

My name is Alex Davis, I'm an alumni from Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland Florida. We recently had a terrible school shooting there, and I have urgent situation, and in need of contacting UPS Corporate and/or UPS outreach.

I need to know if UPS can help our organization mobilize quickly to support the current students, and I don't have enough time to mail UPS a letter -- the UPS Call Center cannot provide anything other than a mailing address.

Please help - I don't have a lot of time and email/mailing address won't work! Thanks in advance for any advice.

-Alex

Thanks for the advice so far. I'm reaching out via Facebook/Twitter. So far I've been told to call United Way... maybe helpful?

I've also been told to visit a local UPS Store... probably not helpful

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Thanks for the advice so far. I'm reaching out via Facebook/Twitter. So far I've been told to call United Way... maybe helpful?

I've also been told to visit a local UPS Store... probably not helpful
What’s your goal here guy? Not taking away from this tragedy, but it’s been almost a week, and you want UPS to help how?

Hey! At least I didn't tag @barnyard

We just received Broward County School Board support for a program that involves connecting an alumnus with every single student. It involves shipping, and because the timeframe is tight (students go back to school on TUESDAY), many alumns on the west coast will need overnight shipping, and the cost might be too much for some. We're hoping for some help from UPS with this.

We just received Broward County School Board support for a program that involves connecting an alumnus with every single student. It involves shipping, and because the timeframe is tight (students go back to school on TUESDAY), many alumns on the west coast will need overnight shipping, and the cost might be too much for some. We're hoping for some help from UPS with this.
Maybe set up a go fund me page?

Thanks, I don't want to share the exact idea, in case this forum is searchable via Google. But I can elaborate a little bit more. Let me try:

We just received Broward County School Board support for a program that involves connecting an alumnus with every single student. **It involves EVERY ALUMNUS shipping a small package to the school**.

...and because the timeframe is tight (students go back to school on TUESDAY), many alumns on the west coast will need overnight shipping, and the cost might be too much for some. We're hoping for some help from UPS with this.