Urinalysis disqualification time limits

Chuckbon

In May if 2029 I was suspended from Fedex ground because they said I had submitted. Dirty u/a when in fact it was never tested. Then they said it was a refusal and that’s why a fail was given . I never refused either , my sample wasn’t enough so they said it was inadequate and was let go with a 12 month suspension. Three years later I’m still blocked and don’t know why or who to talk to on this matter. I was told that I would have to go in front of a sap panel and that costs 900$.what can I do ?

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
In May if 2029 I was suspended from Fedex ground because they said I had submitted. Dirty u/a when in fact it was never tested. Then they said it was a refusal and that’s why a fail was given . I never refused either , my sample wasn’t enough so they said it was inadequate and was let go with a 12 month suspension. Three years later I’m still blocked and don’t know why or who to talk to on this matter. I was told that I would have to go in front of a sap panel and that costs 900$.what can I do ?
Why are you so worried about a crappy job like that?

Move on.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
when in fact it was never tested. Then they said it was a refusal

over9five

Staff member
That's just not right. My understanding is your inability to produce enough for a test would be counted as a "False Positive", and you would simply need to test again before you drove again.
Something's not right, AND/OR there's always more to the story...

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
So did you refuse or could you not produce
Can’t be both
I was told that failure/inability to produce is considered a positive result (not a false positive), and to push hydration until I did produce within the 2 hour time limit, or it would result in suspension. Luckily I was able to meet the criterion within the time limit. I just wasn't very productive the next few hours, having to constantly find a restroom to pass several gallons of urine I produced as a byproduct.

It will be fine

I’ve had guys chugging water for a few hours to produce a sample because they “just went” before walking in the door and getting pulled for a random. As long as you don’t leave you can sit there drinking until you pee.

That said, it’s 12 months after the fail and completion of the SAP program to be reinstated. Then you’ll still be in limbo getting pulled for randoms at least once a month for a year or two.

!Retired!

I'm guessing you meant 2019, not 2029. If so, why have you waited 3 years to ask this question?

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
And why haven't you replied to your own thread?