Urine bottles in package cars.

upsman68

My regular package car was not in my spot today and I got a replacement car. I get in and look down and see these urine bottles in the trash can.
I think it's gross and unsanitary. If you are going to pee in a bottle at least throw it away.
I went to complain to my center manager and he said he would mention it into tomorrow's PCM. I don't know if it would do any good
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1403033235.990697.jpg

Sent using BrownCafe App

My regular package car was not in my spot today and I got a replacement car. I get in and look down and see these urine bottles in the trash can.
I think it's gross and unsanitary. If you are going to pee in a bottle at least throw it away.
I went to complain to my center manager and he said he would mention it into tomorrow's PCM. I don't know if it would do any good
View attachment 13731

Sent using BrownCafe App
Sorry, I will throw them away next time!

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
View attachment 13731

Sent using BrownCafe App
Gross but at least they're closed. I've had urine water bottles no cap sitting on the shelf. Or an empty big gulp cup once used an a urinal...stinking up the PC. No reason for that.

BrownBrokeDown

OP, you are 100% in the right. However, watch taking pictures especially since you said you spoke with the center manager and basically described the situation. UPS can fire you for taking pictures on company property from what I have heard.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
OP, you are 100% in the right. However, watch taking pictures especially since you said you spoke with the center manager and basically described the situation. UPS can fire you for taking pictures on company property from what I have heard.
Since it was brought up....is taking pictures on company property considered a cardinal sin??

BrownBrokeDown

Since it was brought up....is taking pictures on company property considered a cardinal sin??
I have heard of people being fired for it, but never if the firings stuck. I would imagine something like this would be extremely frowned on by UPS as this casts them in a bad light. "here is your package ma'am. I only urinated twice without washing my hands before handling your package."

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
No.

If it were, I would have been fired years ago.

Taking picures of people in the building is a no no, but nobody is gonna get fired over a picture of pee bottles in a wastebasket, friendly dogs in the truck getting a cookie, or other situations where parts of the vehicle might be visible.

No.

If it were, I would have been fired years ago.

Taking picures of people in the building is a no no, but nobody is gonna get fired over a picture of pee bottles in a wastebasket, friendly dogs in the truck getting a cookie, or other situations where parts of the vehicle might be visible.
Just becareful,what parts you take a picture of! :anxious:

Uh, yeah they can.

We had a PTer who was walked after she took some pictures of the operations portion of the bldg. She was going to use them in the complaint she was filing with OSHA.

She got her job back.

Let's just say it depends on what your taking pictures of.

Things that would be considered "privileged" possibly.

Things that are not considered as such, no.

I've taken pics of equipment condition, unsafe things in the work area, messages sent to me via IVIS, etc, and have shown them to management including my division mgr.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Let's just say it depends on what your taking pictures of.

Things that would be considered "privileged" possibly.

Things that are not considered as such, no.

I've taken pics of equipment condition, unsafe things in the work area, messages sent to me via IVIS, etc, and have shown them to management including my division mgr.

Those pictures all stayed in house. The pics she was taking were going to be sent to OSHA.