US Footing $100M Bill For UN Security Upgrade

moreluck

golden ticket member
Well, I guess it's no different then what the Airline companies had to fork out after 9/11 ?
Excuse me !! It's called UNITED NATIONS. Shouldn't any bill be divided equally among all the member countries?? Your metaphors suck!!

A better one would be.....we need upgrades in all the condos in the village and Klein should pay for all of it !!!!

klein

Für Meno :)
Sure moreluck, and then we shall foot the bill equally. As in capita per country, and as high risk "targeted" countries.

Would be about the same outcome , I would think.
(Those poor african or asian nations don't seem to be a target).

Besides all that, doesn't the US own the UN tons of promised money already, they haven't paid ?

moreluck

golden ticket member
don't worry, the members of the U.N. have been supplied with teenage hookers as part of their perks. It's a sham operation and the US should drop out and send them all packing.

wkmac

don't worry, the members of the U.N. have been supplied with teenage hookers as part of their perks. It's a sham operation and the US should drop out and send them all packing.

Another thing Ron Paul has been saying for decades. You keep getting closer and closer and...........

bbsam

Staff member
Another thing Ron Paul has been saying for decades. You keep getting closer and closer and...........

Keep dreaming. Face it. For all the complaining about the U.N. failings, presidents and cabinet members of the US have found it to be a great institution to have around. Maybe has something to do with the old addage, "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer." Last thing this county needs now after decades of influence peddling around the globe is pulling back to an isolationist state.