Use of PVD outside of peak

Turdferguson

Just a turd
This was just posted on my local Facebook page concerning the use of PVD in the central outside of peak months
FB_IMG_1623165251146.jpg

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
So basically it said....

Year round pvd'z...

Just not covering a Vaca route...

But...

Well put a cover on the Vaca coverage and then the pvd'z will cover the cover...

Perhaps

Rubber Puckies

Seems to me it says that PVDs aren't allowed outside of peak season... am I wrong?

Last week we were told no PVDs until further notice. Still waiting on further notice.

iowa boy

Seems to me it says that PVDs aren't allowed outside of peak season... am I wrong?

Last week we were told no PVDs until further notice. Still waiting on further notice..5
We were also told no more PVDs. We started them around the first week in May and they were told no more work two weeks ago.

What's even better is we have 2 new drivers that have started in the last two weeks. And still no seasonal drivers...gonna be a "great", albeit profitable, summer with 9.5 grievances at the ready.

Rubber Puckies

We were also told no more PVDs. We started them around the first week in May and they were told no more work two weeks ago.

What's even better is we have 2 new drivers that have started in the last two weeks. And still no seasonal drivers...gonna be a "great", albeit profitable, summer with 9.5 grievances at the ready.
Same here, 0 seasonal drivers. We put all our eggs in the pvd basket.

Last week we were told no PVDs until further notice. Still waiting on further notice.
No PVDs outside of Peak in the Central Region. Driver sup was saying that if the company will not allow air drivers to deliver ground than the company can't use PVDs. Not sure of the accuracy of his statement.