Used a DIAD for the first time today

Well, then you are doing better than most who have. The DIAD just takes use to know. It will come pretty quick.

That's how today was. I started this season as a PVD after leaving the military a few months ago. Been trying to bust my ass in order to get a foot in the door. I've been using the mobile delivery app which I got pretty used to, but today it wasn't working. Got a DIAD, went to first stop, and just stared at the damn thing for a few minutes before finally calling someone. By the end of the day I got the basics down pretty well, but some of the advanced stuff I'll definitely need a little training for. Got back to the hub at the end of the day to realize that I had no idea how to punch out of it and needed to get help...

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
A181AD7C-08FF-4FB1-97CE-9C9828EEC26B.jpeg

Try using one of these...

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
That's how today was. I started this season as a PVD after leaving the military a few months ago. Been trying to bust my ass in order to get a foot in the door. I've been using the mobile delivery app which I got pretty used to, but today it wasn't working. Got a DIAD, went to first stop, and just stared at the damn thing for a few minutes before finally calling someone. By the end of the day I got the basics down pretty well, but some of the advanced stuff I'll definitely need a little training for. Got back to the hub at the end of the day to realize that I had no idea how to punch out of it and needed to get help...
If you are seasonal then you are seasonal, you will be out of work soon, trust me.
Signed: An insider who waited years and can do damn near everything before stepping foot at interfad but hugged the right curb one too many times.
Should have done the millennial thing and filed a grievance/hurt feelings report for how many times this :censored2:ing ORS gaslit me.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
After passing Integrad, and the remarkable training you received in Clarksville, you should've been a well trained scanning machine. Quit crying.
It's %50 diad training %45 pure brainwash and %5 drive tests and evaluation. And what little you get there is done in a fantasy world where green paint is supposed to be scary to drive over and the test route intentionally avoids any bad spots.

I know it's seasonal, which means mid January I'll be looking for something else. All the while when a job opens up, I will apply for it. If I don't get it, I will apply for the next one, then the next, and the next. I actually love hard work and abusive relationships so I'm sure working night part-time in the hub will be alright with me. What I need to figure out is my goal...RPCD or feeders.