username changes

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
I got a new avatar picture and I have no idea how to pm you. I'm really confused by this big change. I wish we could have gotten some kind of warning.

A warning would not have helped and created more havoc. Sometimes you just have to go for it..

Cheryl has been working hard on this transition and had no choice to do it because the other system was hacked and the hackers were selling the technique they used to continue screwing things up... Anyway I've let Cheryl know about your avatar and she will help you fix it. It seems that members that had avatar changes in the last few years had old ones come up with this new conversion, in fact Cheryl's did the same.

Please address all future issues, suggestions and compliments :yesssmileyf: in the thread, "my, oh my" so we can find them and take care of them...

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
How do you private message now.

Just sent you a PM. Click on the avatar of the person you want to send a PM to and go to "conversation"

Please address all future issues, suggestions and compliments :yesssmileyf: in the thread, "my, oh my" so we can find them and take care of them...

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Fixed it for you. There were 2 ids registered to your email address. It must have defaulted to the oldest one even though you never posted from it.
Thanks much!!!! Anyway I could get my Harley Davidson avatar back???? I appreciate all you've done. No biggie if not I'll figure out how to upload a new one

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
Rod_Hobbes1.png