USPS switching to UPS

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
USPS mail is found dumped at two spots in Glendale, prompting investigation

giphy.gif

quad decade guy

The direction the USPS is going is obviously not good. I have never worked for a company that could care less about their employees. Being in the industry a few years now, UPS looks to me like the much better choice.

Really? A company that could care less? And you are going to UPS? Wow, you really don't have a clue what you are getting into. Really don't.

chicken alfredo

You’re a regular and you want to quit?? You sure your not a cca or rca? Regulars resigning is almost unheard of.
Everyone these days want a land flowing with milk and honey handed to them . It’s kinda like when you’re in the longest line in Walmart all the way back to BFE and then another line looks better and when you switch to it you see the original line you were in speeding by . Job hopping to find the perfect job is futile !

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Everyone these days want a land flowing with milk and honey handed to them . It’s kinda like when you’re in the longest line in Walmart all the way back to BFE and then another line looks better and when you switch to it you see the original line you were in speeding by . Job hopping to find the perfect job is futile !
I've never had milk and honey.

Milk and cookies, yes.

Honey and.... Stuff, yes.

But never milk and honey.

I have milk and honey.

Dammit I'm going to do it.

tumblr_opwzkiufe51rntxqeo4_250.gifv