UT OH

IESucks

When you call in you should have said the door flew back at you due to the wind, hit you, and you need to report an injury. Take a month off getting your neck and shoulders massaged all on workman's comp. Rookie.
And people wonder why liberty mutual denies claims . Congratulations on being one of the reasons . You screw it up for the people who need it for real injuries, but get denied due to false claims like the one you suggest. What an idiot. I expect you to prove you're an idiot by your response to this message...go

watdaflock?

I had a NDA envelope that I delivered to the FD. 10° and 40mph wind gusts and I wanted to make sure my customer received their package ontime and intact, so I opened the glass screen door to leave the envelope in a Non Blow Away place...

problem is soon as I opened the glass screen door, the wind gust whipped it right off the hedges! cold :censored2: and scared, I left a taped note on the door about what happened....and that flew off too.

will I need union representation when the customer reviews their security cameras? I wouldve taken pics with my phone, but didnt want it flying away like a kid with a balloon

Hopefully you're fired and also arrested for vandalism.

DiadTrainer

Nothing to worry about. No vehicle involved, just some property damage. Screen doors are my first option, although I have never damaged one. My only question is how did you secure the screen door after it came off?
it laid there. had I picked it up, the wind force wouldve blew me in the air like Mary Poppins

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
.. . What an idiot. I expect you to prove you're an idiot by your response to this message...go

5a807948b47f7949068457.gif