Utah Feeder Job

slue

Hello everyone. I recently applied for a feeder position in Beaver, Utah. I'm hoping my age or out of state location that I'm applying from is not a detriment. That aside, my main question is the job and location itself. Anyone here familiar with Beaver or Milford? Is this for a single position? Or is UPS preparing for a massive business/population explosion in this area? Thanks.

FedGT

Can almost guarantee they are not planning for big time growth in Beaver utah. I am not in that area, but drive through on the way to Vegas it is by no means a metro or anywhere close to it

rod

Retired 22 years
Hello everyone. I recently applied for a feeder position in Beaver, Utah. I'm hoping my age or out of state location that I'm applying from is not a detriment. That aside, my main question is the job and location itself. Anyone here familiar with Beaver or Milford? Is this for a single position? Or is UPS preparing for a massive business/population explosion in this area? Thanks.
UPS prepares for NOTHING

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
Does not seem to be a ups location near there. You have to go south to cedar city. You sure you are applying for a smal package feeder position?

slue

Does not seem to be a ups location near there. You have to go south to cedar city. You sure you are applying for a smal package feeder position?
10-4. I Google mapped their address on 2082/2100 S. 700 West. I saw nothing that would indicate a terminal. Strange.... Anyway, thanks for your help everyone!

barnyard

KTM rider
You guys all laugh.

Someone posted the Western conference transfer list. Beaver feeder is a real thing and a real life goal.

It is good to have goals.