vacation and option time

Box Ox

After your first year, you'll be taken to your location's medicine woman. You'll talk for a bit, and then she'll go into her tent and start a fire. One big puff of smoke out the top means you get the standard package. Like a week vacation and a few option days. Two big puffs gets you 3 weeks and 3 option days a month.

PT Car Washer

How do they decide how much vacation and option time, does a part time employee get?
It is all decided at contract time and wrote down in a book called the "National Master United Parcel Service Agreement and Central Region Supplement". Just ask for a copy at your Local Union hall office and they will give you one free of charge. Read it and understand it and the book will be like your emancipation proclamation from PT slavery. Not really.

ManInBrown

They call all your customers, and ask what kind of driver you've been. The better reviews, the less vacation

I had a lock in ride a few years ago. center manager was with me, and one of my commercial stops made a complaint since he was their, stating the fill in driver from the week before was very rude. That the driver was very impatient while waiting for a signature and refused to bring the packages in the back. We walk out and the center manager says to me "I'm glad that driver did that. We're not out here to cater to every little need. We have a job to do, and I need it done as efficiently as possible"

LOLOL. He was happy that a driver was rude to a customer. couldn't make it up if you tried.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
it's determined by IE, you will have to submit a req to us detailing how your productivity will increase in Q3 if we give you a vacation

please use a pivot chart for your data so we can pick and choose what gets considered in the final meeting

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

They call all your customers, and ask what kind of driver you've been. The better reviews, the less vacation

I had a lock in ride a few years ago. center manager was with me, and one of my commercial stops made a complaint since he was their, stating the fill in driver from the week before was very rude. That the driver was very impatient while waiting for a signature and refused to bring the packages in the back. We walk out and the center manager says to me "I'm glad that driver did that. We're not out here to cater to every little need. We have a job to do, and I need it done as efficiently as possible"

LOLOL. He was happy that a driver was rude to a customer. couldn't make it up if you tried.

Your center manager was correct.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
it's determined by IE, you will have to submit a req to us detailing how your productivity will increase in Q3 if we give you a vacation

please use a pivot chart for your data so we can pick and choose what gets considered in the final meeting
Why do I feel like this is how my vacations will be determined in a few years?