vacation/paidtime off

LaUpser

ok heres my question im on my vacation right now and loving it, but my question is will i get paid for this or not because i was reading the handbook and it said as follows.

shall be paid by seperate check. and since im parttime i says 20 hrs at current On the payday immediately following and employee's vacation the employees rate.

so do i get paid next week or not. this is my very first vacation with UPS so im still learing thanks to everyone that can help me.:happy-very:

drewed

Shankman
you should have gotten paid two weeks ago for this week, if youre getting paperchecks, you? you probably saw your first check and didnt think to look for the second

drewed

Shankman
yea it should be on upsers, where did you get that from that statement from? your supplement? In the NMA it has a 2 week advance on vacation time, so if there are any issues it can be fixed before you go on vaca

LaUpser

see my time wasn't schedule i just took it cuz i was told if i didnt i couldnt do it cuz peak is rite around the corner

drewed

Shankman
SO is that a yes?
That I didnt get a prepaid vacation check before i went on vacation, so i need my vacation pay for last week

drewed

Shankman
Yea no problem....Ummm i cant help you with that one, do you have a number that you would use to call in? call it and see if they can t'fer you over or give you the actula number

PaidDriveTime?

Im on vacation this week as well, and is also my first week I have had. I know on UPSers.com it showed two paychecks for last friday. The one that I would have normally got, and then the vacation one I got. Both of which were direct deposited into my account.

sortaisle

Livin the cardboard dream
If your vacation was taken at the last minute, then it takes two weeks for HR to get there crap together and cut a check. It will be here this Friday or next for ya I think.

PaidDriveTime?

My vacation was last minute as well. My seniority date was September 4, and I took it this week. He said he put in for the Monday of the last work week I had, and I got it by Friday.