Vacation Pay -- NOT Paid

Liquid Red

Sometime in mid-December I requested my first UPS vacation of 02/03/18 - 02/10/18
and signed off as such.

Last Thursday (02/01) I mentioned to my PT and FT Supe that I have not received my vacation pay via direct deposit, that I was told would be paid a week or two ahead of vacation.

FT supe checks in the system and says: Ooops, I entered your dates wrong, put them
in March rather than February.

Well, that ain't working for me...I got too much planned, including dental surgery that will take about 3-4 days to recover from.

So here I am on vacation this week and after 3 phone calls with FT Sup...I keep getting the run around on vacation time pay. He says "it's coming, it's coming...but it has not.

Any advice and where to go from here...Manager or HR ?

IESucks

Sometime in mid-December I requested my first UPS vacation of 02/03/18 - 02/10/18
and signed off as such.

Last Thursday (02/01) I mentioned to my PT and FT Supe that I have not received my vacation pay via direct deposit, that I was told would be paid a week or two ahead of vacation.

FT supe checks in the system and says: Ooops, I entered your dates wrong, put them

Well, that ain't working for me...I got too much planned, including dental surgery that will take about 3-4 days to recover from.

So here I am on vacation this week and after 3 phone calls with FT Sup...I keep getting the run around on vacation time pay. He says "it's coming, it's coming...but it has not.

Manager or sup can easily go to computer and change it and have your check overnighted to you or paid next pay period. Happened to me many times. They just choose not to or get too busy

Turdferguson

Just a turd
and signed off as such.

Article 17 of the Master.

Wages for properly selected vacations, in all instances, will be paid to
the employees no later than the workday prior to their vacation. If the
employee does not receive his/her vacation check, the Employer will
make all reasonable efforts to provide the check the following day
including delivery by Saturday or Next Day Air. If the employee
requests to see his vacation check on the Monday as permitted below
and the Employer fails to make the vacation payment available by
Saturday following the employee’s regular scheduled pay day, the
employee shall be paid an additional amount equal to one-half (1/2)
of his or her daily guarantee at his or her regular hourly rate of pay
for every subsequent pay period until the shortage is corrected

km3

and signed off as such.

Take an unpaid vacation, then take another vacation later when they decide to pay you. They hate it when you do that.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Your local must be totally different. My local your medical is based on the number of hours you work in a month.

CA6BE661-3652-42C1-AD66-60BDE959F9AA.gif

john chesney

and signed off as such.

Center manager should easily be able to handle this. Same thing happened to me and my center Mgr had check next day