Vacation Pay

20togo

I did not receive my last vacation check before I retired. I received 6 weeks vacation pay which was prepaid in December. My 7th and last week which was an option week.(option 1) I did not receive.
Was told it was Prepaid. Was never direct deposited like the other 6 weeks. I took the vacation in January and February. Do I have any recourse now that I am retired?

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
I had the same problem: My last day was January 9 and Dec 31 I go t 6 vacation checks and was told the week I had chosen as option would be paid out the week i had chosen for it . I wasn't paid that week and last week to get paid and to avoid a lapse in Insurance my Steward browbeat management into coding my Option Week each day.I got my first Retirement Check last Saturday and my last UPS check this past Friday .

I had the same problem: My last day was January 9 and Dec 31 I go t 6 vacation checks and was told the week I had chosen as option would be paid out the week i had chosen for it . I wasn't paid that week and last week to get paid and to avoid a lapse in Insurance my Steward browbeat management into coding my Option Week each day.I got my first Retirement Check last Saturday and my last UPS check this past Friday .
Quitter